The New Edition 20 Questions

Vicechic84

A good guess Tim, but that is not the thing in question. I can go as far as to say that this thing would fit perfectly (in size) in that briefcase. I hope that helps.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• miamijimf

• chum981

All good guesses Tim and Frey but Miamijim got it! Yes, it's the gamblers book in Hard Knocks! Good goin' Jim! And a good job to everybody that participated in that last round! Alrighty then folks, onto our next round of questioning as I have something else in mind.

That's never been made clear Tim. However, I can tell you that it appears that this 'place' is deserted. There are not trees/buildings etc. seen near there. And it can be seen in the 2nd Season miamijim.

• Administrators

The field at the end of Prodigal Son where Sonny shoots at the helicopter?Don't recall if there was grass there or not? :confused:

Pandina you're back from vacation and did a nice clean sweep of the answer! Great job! And a great job to everybody that participated in that last round as well! Okay folks, the end of one round means the beginning of another. With that being said I have something else in mind so let the next round of questioning begin!