Episode #6 "One-Eyed Jack"

Ferrariman

On the surface it appears to be vibrant episode but like "Heart of Darkness" it has a very dark, ugly undercurrent.

This time around I really despised Di Marco and Lombard, vile people who killed a young mother over a small debt, like she was disposable. This show under Mann's watch portrayed the mob for what they are.

10/10. No wonder this series was an instant hit with episodes like this.

• Like 1

Dark content but an excellent episode. 
Dennis Farina stole the show as Lombard.

10 out of 10.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Dark content but an excellent episode. 
Dennis Farina stole the show as Lombard.

10 out of 10.

Amen!! They really should have had Lombard in a few more episodes. :clap:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

Amen!! They really should have had Lombard in a few more episodes. :clap:

Yes Dennis Farina was sublime as Lombard .

He did two episodes in Season 1 and one at the end of Season 5. Farina was a good and charismatic actor as well as busy — so I think we were lucky to get him for three episodes.

All the episodes he was in he was the main star having as many scenes as Don Johnson and Philip Michael Thomas.:happy::shout::thumbsup:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Yes Dennis Farina was sublime as Lombard .

He did two episodes in Season 1 and one at the end of Season 5. Farina was a good and charismatic actor as well as busy — so I think we were lucky to get him for three episodes.

All the episodes he was in he was the main star having as many scenes as Don Johnson and Philip Michael Thomas.:happy::shout::thumbsup:

Agreed! I’ve always thought that they should have taken “World of Trouble”, tweaked it (aka get rid of the “havoc” thing at the beginning), elongated it out, and used it as the series finale! The show (along with Calderone) started with Lombard…it could have ended with him. 

• Like 2