WARDROBE TRUCK CAST PHOTOS!! (RARE)

COOPER&BURNETT

This is the photo, and personal message, and autograph from Edward James Olmos for the inside of the WARDROBE TRUCK.Remember, this is real MIAMI VICE History! These are the ones that were actually "there". (If only these photos could talk)Eingefügtes BildIt reads: To Beth & Joe All my friendship and love to both of you. You've made my life on "MIAMI VICE" a lot brighter. Thank you for the warmth & friendship. Edward James Olmos "Lt. Castillo" 12 . 8 . 87 .

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• 2morgen

• codemaster94

• Christine

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/100_0708.jpgIt reads: To Beth & Joe All my friendship and love to both of you. You've made my life on "MIAMI VICE" a lot brighter. Thank you for the warmth & friendship. Edward James Olmos "Lt. Castillo" 12 . 8 . 87 .

I like how he signs his name really classy. Don has big swoops, and PMT's is funny. Eddie signs like a true saint.

Thanks a lot! :happy::clap:

I'm THRILLED that you are enjoying these historic photos.I love reading positive feedback from the members!! It psyches me up! :clap::clap:

I like how he signs his name really classy. Don has big swoops' date=' and PMT's is funny. Eddie signs like a true saint.[/quote']I was thinking the same thing. It looks like he actually took some time signing it, and not rushing it.It's a VERY good signature!

Thank you that you share those fantastic photos with us!:happy:

Your welcome!Click onto "COOPER & BURNETT'S MIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOK" section, and you will be in MIAMI VICE heaven!TONS of rare photos, my Crockett blazer collection, cast and crew items, props for the show...VISIT THERE NOW! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

From a blow up of the Stan photo, it looks like SWITEK is wearing an EBEL watch with a classic wave band!Ebel is the same make that Crockett (and possibly Tubbs) wore.Eingefügtes Bild

I LOVE the Ebel classic wave band. A really classy watch.

Yeah, I agree. I just spotted it today, and thought I should blow up the photo, and show it off for us fans! :thumbsup:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/100_0708.jpgIt reads: To Beth & Joe All my friendship and love to both of you. You've made my life on "MIAMI VICE" a lot brighter. Thank you for the warmth & friendship. Edward James Olmos "Lt. Castillo" 12 . 8 . 87 .

For those who missed it (I think many may have).

I have really enjoyed this thread and the pictures Coop. You always find the most amazing things! Thank you for always sharing with us.

I have really enjoyed this thread and the pictures Coop. You always find the most amazing things! Thank you for always sharing with us.

Your welcome my good friend.I have other Rare MIAMI VICE things to share that are also pretty cool and interesting. :thumbsup:

I have only one more photo that was in the Wardrobe truck, but I don't know if this person was on MIAMI VICE. I will need your help to I.D. this person when I post the photo.

I have only one more photo that was in the Wardrobe truck' date=' but I don't know if this person was on MIAMI VICE. I will need your help to I.D. this person when I post the photo.[/quote'] I cannot wait for it,;)that would be fun to find out who that person is.

The reason I don't think this man was on MIAMI VICE is:1. It's dated 1990, after MIAMI VICE was off the air, therefore it's not Vintage Vice.2. I don't recognize him from the show.I can't read his signature either, but he obviously knew the driver of the WARDROBE TRUCK. Perhaps this was given to him when he did driving for films after he worked on MIAMI VICE.Who knows, maybe your the detective to figure it out! If you know who this actor is, let us know!!Eingefügtes Bild

I think I saw him in a movie or TV series once but I cannot come up with the name of that to search if it is him. I wished he wrote his name more readable.His last name looks like toudler or stoudler but no luck searching that name.

That's...because...it is Richard Roundtree. Compare:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Cool! :clap:I figured he wasn't on Miami Vice.

Found some pictures of him to proof it was him but i didn't read the end of the thread and discovered after placing the post you were already sure it was him Sorry Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild