Episode #37 "Little Miss Dangerous"

Ferrariman

• 6 months later...

I voted this 10.I remember the premiere of this episode so many years ago.And loved it.Jackie(Fiona)very sexy.Of course, I like sexy women.Fiona was the the right person to play Jackie and was really surprised to find out she was the one killing the guys.I love the song Little Miss Dangerous it stuck in my head after seeing the episode and I still like this song it fits this episode to a T.Theres alot of people on this thread that really went indepth about this episode and I want to watch it again to see what people said,its very fasinating to me.I thought at the end Jackie was going to kill Rico not kill herself.The ending was vice for sure.:cool:

• 5 months later...

Indeed a grandiose episode, typical for Season 2!!!:happy::glossy::clap:On one side the climactic plot with few, but intense actors convinces me, otherwise I really really adore the partially surreal colorfulness!:glossy::cool:The scene where Cat runs through the streets expresses this best (Cat is illuminated by blue light and the house wall behind him by pink light; the water on the floor is green!)Moreover Rico takes here center stage and he is on the edge of a precipice. This is a rare situation because normally Sonny is the one who takes the case pretty personally.It is interesting why Rico comes through for Jackie because she is much younger than Rico and he's not interested in her.And I have the sense that he develops daddy issues.Anyway this is a new constellation of the plot, so it's very good.:thumbsup:Another aspect is that Little Miss Dangerous plays in a new milieu. Surely there are other episodes earlier which are set in the red-light-district, but mostly only for a few minutes.Here the complete story concentrates on this milieu.There's no glamour, no rich pimps and no great mansions. There's only the street and its dirty business...:clap:Besides the abundance of colours, the outfit of Sonny and Rico is top (especially Sonny's white, short Spencer).Music is as always fantastic. Little Miss Dangerous by Ted Nugent, Assault And Battery by Howard Jones and The Order Of Death by Public Image Ltd. are my favourites.:radio:10 of 10 points.

• 3 months later...

A Solid 8I've always thought of this ep as a Rico character study. This ep is about character and internal issues over action. Jackie reminds Tubbs of the girls back in NY even though he denies it to her. Yes, we know who the killer is but that is not the point here. Police aren't just there to shoot bad guys they are also supposed to help people's lives and you can see Rico struggling with this in this episode (a precursor to seasons 4 and 5?). Rico says "I love you too" but he means it as in love for a fellow human being. I love the night shooting and the music that fits the story and the action-which is one of the innovations that made the whole show great. And we also get another ending that is not a happy one. This episode definitely left a haunting impression on me, especially if I stop to think about it after it's over for awhile. It's one I revisit when watching an already great season 2. It's also a chance for a "Tubbs episode".

• 10 months later...

Originally Posted by miamijimf: I question if Jackie in LMD should be considered a true villain. Remember Sonny's speech at the end of Honor Among Thieves when he was defending Delgato. To summarize what Sonny said: We are different from this man. He knew what he was doing but not the way we do. He had no choice. He walked towards something horrible and he could not stop. You see the horror and you don't want to go, but you must etc. Jackie saw the horror she was walking to because at the end she said to Tubbs, "I don't want to hurt you." You can only assume Jackie killed herself because of the hell she was experiencing and/or to keep from hurting Rico or anyone else. Originally Posted by myonlyvice:I see what you're saying about Jackie and you make a fair point. It is uncertain, in my view, if she enjoyed the killing or not. I contend there was definite evidence of premeditation on her part. Now whether or not she had complete control over all her faculties is up for debate. I always felt she didn't hurt Tubbs at the end because he was so nice to her and the guilt she would have felt in indulging her bloodlust was too much to bear in his unique case. If my view is correct then she did have some level of self-awareness and self-control. I can understand drawing a distinction between her and other M.V. villains but, all the same, it was her doing the killing. She was different, no doubt, which is what makes her sooo interesting. She's still a villain though, provided you define "villain" as the character C&T are working to bring down. This was my conception of "villain" anyway when I came across this thread. Originally Posted by miamijimf:Good points pal. Thanks for the input. Yes your conception of "villain" is the same as mine. But I had just watched Honor Among Thieves where Sonny questions whether unbalanced obsessive compulsive people are totally responsible for their actions. I thought I would pose the question about Jackie's responsibility for sake of discussion. Opinions differ but, if I understand the legal distinction correctly, insanity pleas wont stand up if the accused knew what they were doing and knew it was wrong. If you will remember in the beginning Jackie doesn't know what Cat is talking about when he brings up her actions. Was she lying? Not clear but all we have to go on is the script. She knew later just before she commits suicide so my impression is that she didn't always know what she was doing. I don't think she enjoyed her murders. During the teaser, after she kills the sailor and Cat finds her she is very distraught. I don't see any evidence of premeditation. The only motive to get picked up by johns we hear about is money. You are right, she is really an interesting and different Vice character. (Fiona, who plays Jackie is even more interesting in real life) This is one of the all time great episodes. It is good because it is thought provoking, not cut and dried. Those that like it seem to have differing interpretations of things like Rico's motivation, whether Jackie and/or Cat are sympathetic characters etc. Not to mention it holds your attention, the music, the neon display, the kindness of Sonny to the bag lady, the suspense, the gritty night scenes etc etc.

I like LMD for the iconic South Beach location photography & Neon and seeing the caring side of both Sonny and Rico.What I can't understand about this episode, is that if it wasn't premeditation, how does Jackie have the time to do the artwork which she burns? We see Cat finding her soon after she has killed the sailor & by then she is burning the artwork. Also, does she carry the pens/paint & paper with her (in which case she knows what she is going to do) because it is unlikely they have anything more than a bed in the lowly motel she has gone to with her "trick"? She already has a knife in her handbag (is this normal for a regular hooker?) so are her art supplies or already completed paintings in there too? At least the Shadow from Shadow in the Dark uses food which he finds on the spot making the spooky man more believable. It is another well written episode by Frank Military showing other facets of the main Vice characters but I wish he had thought the artwork plot point through fully.

I like LMD for the iconic South Beach location photography & Neon and seeing the caring side of both Sonny and Rico.What I can't understand about this episode' date=' is that if it wasn't premeditation, how does Jackie have the time to do the artwork which she burns? We see Cat finding her soon after she has killed the sailor & by then she is burning the artwork. Also, does she carry the pens/paint & paper with her (in which case she knows what she is going to do) because it is unlikely they have anything more than a bed in the lowly motel she has gone to with her "trick"? She already has a knife in her handbag (is this normal for a regular hooker?) so are her art supplies or already completed paintings in there too? At least the Shadow from Shadow in the Dark uses food which he finds on the spot making the spooky man more believable. It is another well written episode by Frank Military showing other facets of the main Vice characters but I wish he had thought the artwork plot point through fully.[/quote']Good point Sue, I didn't consider the artwork. That makes a case for premeditation but who knows for sure what goes on in the mind of a really disturbed person. Maybe she thought it was for doodling? The knife, on the other hand, could have been for self protection. Hookers get themselves in pretty dangerous situations. Debate about this episode could go on and on, that's one thing that makes it interesting.

I like LMD for the iconic South Beach location photography & Neon and seeing the caring side of both Sonny and Rico.What I can't understand about this episode' date=' is that if it wasn't premeditation, how does Jackie have the time to do the artwork which she burns? We see Cat finding her soon after she has killed the sailor & by then she is burning the artwork. Also, does she carry the pens/paint & paper with her (in which case she knows what she is going to do) because it is unlikely they have anything more than a bed in the lowly motel she has gone to with her "trick"? She already has a knife in her handbag (is this normal for a regular hooker?) so are her art supplies or already completed paintings in there too? At least the Shadow from Shadow in the Dark uses food which he finds on the spot making the spooky man more believable. It is another well written episode by Frank Military showing other facets of the main Vice characters but I wish he had thought the artwork plot point through fully.[/quote']Very good questions Sue. I always thought of it like this. Jackie's unstable childhood (both parents killed), being put in an orphanage and being sent to different foster homes effected her mentally which she was never able overcome or get proper treatment for. I believe she used her artwork and the killings as away of expressing her pain and anger for those that hurt her. I think at one point in the episode she explains to Tubbs that sex doesn't effect her, she is just a physical substitute and she had been use to it her whole life. So she jumped around from different foster homes because they never really wanted her for who she was but as a substitute for what was lacking in their lives, consequently she always ran away because she never felt good enough to be loved. I like the ending because you can see that she feels misled, hurt and disappointed by Tubbs thinking he loves her for her but all Tubbs is trying to do is just be a friend and help her have a better her life, she then kills herself because she is tired of feeling unloved and hurt.

Very good questions Sue. I always thought of it like this. Jackie's unstable childhood (both parents killed)' date=' being put in an orphanage and being sent to different foster homes effected her mentally which she was never able overcome or get proper treatment for. I believe she used her artwork and the killings as away of expressing her pain and anger for those that hurt her. I think at one point in the episode she explains to Tubbs that sex doesn't effect her, she is just a physical substitute and she had been use to it her whole life. So she jumped around from different foster homes because they never really wanted her for who she was but as a substitute for what was lacking in their lives, consequently she always ran away because she never felt good enough to be loved. I like the ending because you can see that she feels misled, hurt and disappointed by Tubbs thinking he loves her for her but all Tubbs is trying to do is just be a friend and help her have a better her life, she then kills herself because she is tired of feeling unloved and hurt.[/quote']I agree with you, PinkFlaming0. It is just the logisitics of the artwork (how/when done) which has always perplexed me since the first time I watched the ep

• 3 months later...

My wife and I watched this episode tonight. Feels a little disjointed. Couldn't get into the guest stars or really feel the reason Tubbs cared so much. This episode needed another 5 to 10 minutes of character/relationship development. Gave it a 5.

I like LMD for the iconic South Beach location photography & Neon and seeing the caring side of both Sonny and Rico.What I can't understand about this episode' date=' is that if it wasn't premeditation, how does Jackie have the time to do the artwork which she burns? We see Cat finding her soon after she has killed the sailor & by then she is burning the artwork. Also, does she carry the pens/paint & paper with her (in which case she knows what she is going to do) because it is unlikely they have anything more than a bed in the lowly motel she has gone to with her "trick"? She already has a knife in her handbag (is this normal for a regular hooker?) so are her art supplies or already completed paintings in there too? At least the Shadow from Shadow in the Dark uses food which he finds on the spot making the spooky man more believable. It is another well written episode by Frank Military showing other facets of the main Vice characters but I wish he had thought the artwork plot point through fully.[/quote']Interesting observations! I don't know if it's a case of premeditation...perhaps in a way. It's been a few years since I've watched this episode. But, from what I remember Jackie liked to draw and color the bizarre, demented pictures even when she wasn't in the middle of killing someone. :) I think she did carry the crayons and paper with her most of the time...so they would have been available for her to use after she killed one of the "johns". I would think a knife or weapon of some kind might be somewhat "normal" for a hooker or drug user on the streets of Miami...even in the 80's, let alone nowdays. ;)I don't think she plans on killing the guys...she's just obviously mentally disturbed, and has homicidal tendancies, because of sexual & psychological abuse by I think her father (or was it step-father?) growing up. Some of the "tricks" just cause her to snap and go crazy--probabaly depending on how they treated and/or talked to her during their..."session". :pIf they treated or talked to her like she was garbage or a sex-slave, so-to-speak, then she'd snap and mentally substitute her father (or past abusers) in for them and kill. The artwork seemed to be her way of releasing her thoughts, feelings, regret, and pain onto paper.I love this episode and it really delves into the "dark" and disturbing side of the psyche...freaky!! :eek: This was a nice, and fascinating change from the "regular" drug-dealer/weapons dealer episodes. I originally gave it a 10...and I still stand by my rating. :thumbsup:

did carry the crayons and paper with her most of the time...so they would have been available for her to use after she killed one of the "johns". I would think a knife or weapon of some kind might be somewhat "normal" for a hooker or drug user on the streets of Miami...even in the 80's, let alone nowdays. ;)I don't think she plans on killing the guys...she's just obviously mentally disturbed, and has homicidal tendancies, because of sexual & psychological abuse by I think her father (or was it step-father?) growing up. Some of the "tricks" just cause her snap and go crazy--probabaly depending on how they treated and/or talked to her during their..."session". :pIf they treated or talked to her like she was garbage or a sex-slave, so-to-speak, then she'd snap and mentally substitute her father (or past abusers) in for them and kill. The artwork seemed to be her way of releasing her thoughts, feelings, regret, and pain onto paper.I love this episode and it really delves into the "dark" and disturbing side of the psyche...freaky!! :eek: This was a nice, and fascinating change from the "regular" drug-dealer/weapons dealer episodes. I originally gave it a 10...and I still stand by my rating. :thumbsup:

Vicefan- if posts on this site had "like" button blocks I would definitely check it under this post. :done:

• 5 weeks later...

did carry the crayons and paper with her most of the time...so they would have been available for her to use after she killed one of the "johns". I would think a knife or weapon of some kind might be somewhat "normal" for a hooker or drug user on the streets of Miami...even in the 80's, let alone nowdays. ;)I don't think she plans on killing the guys...she's just obviously mentally disturbed, and has homicidal tendancies, because of sexual & psychological abuse by I think her father (or was it step-father?) growing up. Some of the "tricks" just cause her to snap and go crazy--probabaly depending on how they treated and/or talked to her during their..."session". :pIf they treated or talked to her like she was garbage or a sex-slave, so-to-speak, then she'd snap and mentally substitute her father (or past abusers) in for them and kill. The artwork seemed to be her way of releasing her thoughts, feelings, regret, and pain onto paper.I love this episode and it really delves into the "dark" and disturbing side of the psyche...freaky!! :eek: This was a nice, and fascinating change from the "regular" drug-dealer/weapons dealer episodes. I originally gave it a 10...and I still stand by my rating. :thumbsup:

This was my more recent comments on this episode, replying to another member's questions about some of Jackie's motives and reasons for her actions. I still go along with what I stated...but after watching this one again twice in the last 24hrs :) I will change and/or add a few comments.First, I think that Jackie was abused, psychologically and probably sexually, by some of the foster homes she'd been stuck in--as she stated in the episode that her parents had died when she was young, and the orphanage she'd been placed in kept in turn putting her into these foster homes. So, it was not by her father or a step-father, like I thought I originally remembered.Second, something to add that I find is humorous but totally unrealistic is when the Vice squad is making the arrest rounds to try and question the hookers or pimps about what they'd seen lately. Switek comes out of this hooker-house with either a pimp or "john" in a head-lock--all right in front of news people with cameras! :eek: "Switie" says to the news people (after Zito had made a joke about looking for a few good men for their bowling league): Like two-tone here...one who really knows how to keep himself out of the gutter! :)Okay, even in the 80's there is no way he would have done that in front of the news on camera! :p That would have looked really bad for cops on the news, and "two-tone" could have sued for assault and police harassment. ;)Also, even though the news referred to Jackie as the "Crayon Killer"...from what I could tell, she used markers when coloring her twisted pictures.

Going along with my comments/posts right above this--here is some of Jackie's handi-work:[ATTACH=CONFIG]7812[/ATTACH]"Jackie" be nimble..."Jackie" be quick...Jackie, did you once again kill your trick? :p

post-483-13892965522422_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

I really liked this episode a lot. Once again it shows one of our guys, this time Rico getting emotionally involved. It also sheds more light on Rico's character. I found it completely believable that he was a fatherly/big brother figure to her, and that it was completely genuine. He wants to help her not because he's attracted to her but because he has compassion for other human beings and he feels that's his job as a cop, he became a cop so he could help others. He felt bad for her that her life was like that. It pained him to see young women getting into things like that, getting involved in prostitution and pornography, as a cop he'd seen that a lot over the years, people getting degraded and used for profit. It was a sick and disturbing part of the world that as cop you see on a daily basis and can't turn away from. He truly wanted to help her and thought because he had helped others in the past (as he implies when he tells her about his time in New York), he thought once again he can help, because it's the right thing to do and he's a good person who cares about others, and has a great deal of compassion and empathy.

We'd already seen this insight into his character in the episode with Valerie's sister, and how emotionally invested he gets into that one, and tries so much to help. So it makes sense that every time Rico sees this, he tries to help, even though Sonny would have probably advised against it, I don't think it would have deterred Rico from doing so. It's just who he is, and at that point he thought he still could make a difference.  Unfortunately this Jackie girl is way too messed up and gets the completely wrong idea about the the kind of relationship Rico wants to have with her, it's like a student that becomes obsessed with a teacher, and mistakes him being a mentor and wanting her to make her life better for something else. She was very creepy and deranged, and the actress did a great job of conveying that, she played the part of a psychopath really well. You also get the sense that she didn't understand that Rico cared. She felt disappointed and misled because what she felt for Rico was not what he felt...she didn't understand that he felt parental towards her or saw her like a little sister or a kid he's trying to help, she thought that once again meant rejection and being unloved, when it didn't. But someone like her, who is so psychologically damaged, most likely due to being sexually abused a child by most likely by her father or stepfather, couldn't grasp that someone like Rico could exist. She also couldn't understand that she already had someone who truly loved her in the romantic way...her boyfriend who would do anything for her. 

Rico makes a mistake in caring so much about someone who is extremely messed up to the point of being a psycho, but it really shows how kind and caring he is. It also shows the difference between him and Sonny, because Rico has that naivete, while Sonny is a lot more jaded, an example of this is when Rico refers to Jackie as "a kid" and Sonny tells him that's no kid, it's a woman in a mini-skirt. Sonny seems much more cynical and jaded by the world he lives in, while Rico still has that wide-eyed persona, still believing he can do good in a hopeless world.  Sonny also gets emotionally-involved a lot, but it's usually because he cares a lot for people close to him. He's pretty much resigned to the fact about the world in which he lives, and is more weary and wary of people. As time goes on, Rico becomes more jaded though till the burnout at the end when he feels just about finished with everything. But in this episode, we see an important part about Rico and who he is as a person. He doesn't realize that this kid he's trying to help is a psychopath and can't be helped, and even when she tries to kill him he still feels bad about her killing herself. There's a lot of naivete to his character here, and it really gives it another dimension. I love episodes like this that give more depth to the characters and lets us get to know them as human beings.

This is also yet another episode that reminds me of the importance of Castillo. His quiet, calm way of reprimanding Rico for getting personally and emotionally involved, once again this shows the contrast and reinforces the lesson that in the line of work that Rico and Sonny are in, it's best that they don't get so emotionally involved, yet time and again, they continue to do so, even though it causes them a lot of pain and almost gets them killed on more than one occasion. Cops are supposed to be good people who care and help others, and make the world better, but a lot of the times the reality is that people can't be helped and the world can't be changed. This is the underlying theme of the show's storyline. As for some other good points in this ep, the young man who played Jackie's boyfriend acted the role very well, he was so devoted to her and loved her so much that he refused to tell what she really was, even though he knew that he was in danger from her himself. He's someone that's misunderstood, people think he's a bad guy, but he's a good guy. And the homeless lady did a good job as well. All in all, it was a really good episode, one of those nice character-focused ones that help define the personality of a character and show who he is an individual. 

Edited by viceystyle
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

This episode burns hot. I'm on the edge of writing a few paragraphs, or quite the opposite of just allowing greatness to stand untouched by my attempt at words. I'll dive quickly somewhere in between, because all you grand people have already covered it so well.

One of my favorites. The casting, acting, music and scenery hit such perfect dark pinnacle, unlike anything of the era. This is a dark, dirty, dangerous episode. Someone mentioned that Billy Idol's "Flesh For Fantasy" would have made a perfect opening song, and I agree so much. The club stage scenes do seem slightly silly, but I like the fire effects,  how it parallels with the crime scene modus operandi.  I'm intrigued by Jackie's art, and the fire left behind. I suppose I've always been a bit fascinated with dangerous women, but that's another discussion.(insert laughing alligator emoji here, - how do you all do that?)

The moment Sonny gets to the apartment and recognizes the art style, putting two and two together,is absolutely magnificent. I could be wrong, but I felt some tension between Tubbs and Jackie. I know he was being the good helper, but I can't help but feel there was a primal attraction underlying thing going on as well.

The ending sequence with Public Image Ltd's "The Order of Death" ranks right along with Godley and Creme's "Cry" climax scene from "Definitely Miami" as my favorite Vice music moments. I almost feel like Jan's score in this episode hinted around this PIL track just a bit subliminally throughout, so it is an amazing mind-blowing release when it finally starts.

Fiona was absolutely perfectly cast as Jackie. Today is her birthday, along with the "other" Fiona (Apple) and also Steve Kilbey from The Church, whose band also had a couple songs featured in Vice episodes. (Thanks again for the wishes today!)  Scintillating, stylish,reckless, dramatic, spooky, tragic episode. Somewhere, on a universal time warp existence, perhaps even Hitchcock and Shakespeare would approve. Truly, if "this is what you want, this is what you get", and if there is still a poll, paint me a sharp ignited 10/10.  

• Like 3

(snipped) Once again it shows one of our guys, this time Rico getting emotionally involved. It also sheds more light on Rico's character. I found it completely believable that he was a fatherly/big brother figure to her, and that it was completely genuine. He wants to help her not because he's attracted to her but because he has compassion for other human beings and he feels that's his job as a cop, he became a cop so he could help others. He felt bad for her that her life was like that. It pained him to see young women getting into things like that, getting involved in prostitution and pornography, as a cop he'd seen that a lot over the years, people getting degraded and used for profit. It was a sick and disturbing part of the world that as cop you see on a daily basis and can't turn away from. He truly wanted to help her and thought because he had helped others in the past (as he implies when he tells her about his time in New York), he thought once again he can help, because it's the right thing to do and he's a good person who cares about others, and has a great deal of compassion and empathy. (snipped)

I agree, Rico this time sheds the cynical act he often takes on when it comes to adult women.  In his compassion for Jackie, it really made me wonder if he spent time in an orphanage or foster home(s).  Yes, I know he had an older brother, but we never learned anything else about his family back home.  Every time he gets this compassionate desire to help a young person headed down the wrong path, I wonder if he's been there.  It's a bit frustrating that we never find out anything about his past.  Another thing I've noticed is that he and Sonny almost never feel the same about troubled teenagers:  if one feels compassion, the other one is cynical.  That does go to show that Sonny and Rico are two different people and respond differently to the same situation.  To me that's interesting and makes them better characters.

This episode burns hot. I'm on the edge of writing a few paragraphs, or quite the opposite of just allowing greatness to stand untouched by my attempt at words. (snipped) 

The casting, acting, music and scenery hit such perfect dark pinnacle, unlike anything of the era. This is a dark, dirty, dangerous episode. Someone mentioned that Billy Idol's "Flesh For Fantasy" would have made a perfect opening song, and I agree so much. The club stage scenes do seem slightly silly, but I like the fire effects,  how it parallels with the crime scene modus operandi.  I'm intrigued by Jackie's art, and the fire left behind. I suppose I've always been a bit fascinated with dangerous women, but that's another discussion.(insert laughing alligator emoji here, - how do you all do that?)

The moment Sonny gets to the apartment and recognizes the art style, putting two and two together,is absolutely magnificent. (snipped).

The ending sequence with Public Image Ltd's "The Order of Death" ranks right along with Godley and Creme's "Cry" climax scene from "Definitely Miami" as my favorite Vice music moments. I almost feel like Jan's score in this episode hinted around this PIL track just a bit subliminally throughout, so it is an amazing mind-blowing release when it finally starts.

Fiona was absolutely perfectly cast as Jackie. Today is her birthday, along with the "other" Fiona (Apple) and also Steve Kilbey from The Church, whose band also had a couple songs featured in Vice episodes. (Thanks again for the wishes today!)  Scintillating, stylish,reckless, dramatic, spooky, tragic episode. Somewhere, on a universal time warp existence, perhaps even Hitchcock and Shakespeare would approve. Truly, if "this is what you want, this is what you get", and if there is still a poll, paint me a sharp ignited 10/10.  

If only I could ever restrain myself from going on for more than a few paragraphs!  But you said it all, pal  :)

PS  To do the laughing alligator smileys:  Click on the smiley face in the top of the "reply" area and a whole line of alligator smileys appears at the bottom.  Then choose the one you want, click the place in your reply where you want it and click on the smiley.  It should show up.  Some are quite simple just like emoticons on other forums where you do a colon and a right parenthesis for a regular smiley.  I didn't know how to get the row of alligator smileys to come up until tonight  :( !

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hey guys, i don't get it those two sentences from this episode... discussion between SC and Cat about Tubbs/Jackie.

Hey, I got things he ain't never had, man.

Yeah, I saved myself for her. Now, where is my girl? /it really means that she was his first?/

thanx.

Edited by depressya

19 hours ago, depressya said:

Hey guys, i don't get it those two sentences from this episode... discussion between SC and Cat about Tubbs/Jackie.

Hey, I got things he ain't never had, man.

Yeah, I saved myself for her. Now, where is my girl? /it really means that she was his first?/

thanx.

Ya I have never understood those two remarks by Cat.  Cat was a "sexual performer" so the only possibility was that the first remark was referring to his sexual prowess or maybe the true love he had for her.  Considering his character it seems hard to believe that Jackie was his first girl friend.  Both remarks were strange things for him to say.

Edited by miamijimf

Can't suggest a reason for the first comment (I got things he ain't never had), but for the second, maybe Cat means that once he met Jackie--his true love--he never had relations with another woman.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2016 at 0:13 AM, vicegirl85 said:

Can't suggest a reason for the first comment (I got things he ain't never had), but for the second, maybe Cat means that once he met Jackie--his true love--he never had relations with another woman.

Yes that could be it - Cat seemed obsessed with Jackie :dance2::dance2: