View Rare Miami Vice Artikel!

COOPER&BURNETT

KLICK ist ein Muss für alle Fans. :tasse_prost:

DANKE ELL.A!Das ist wirklich, was ich hatte gehofft, für jemanden wie importanthat kann mir helfen, direkte anderen deutschen Mitglieder in den Thread. Wie immer Ihr ein Geschenk des Himmels!Vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung Ell.a und alles, was Sie tun, und für mich getan haben.MIAMI VICE RULES!Freundlich,-COOP

Man sollte aber' date=' wenn man zuvor noch nie dort war, eine Menge Zeit mitbringen. Es ist wirklich mehr als erstaunlich wie viele Dinge er besitzt und man fragt sich immer wieder, woher er all die tollen Sachen hat.[/quote']VIELEN DANK Christine!Dies ist eine spezielle Sektion für Miami Vice Fans. Ich bewahre diese seltene Gegenstände und teilen sie mit allen.Ich bin sehr glücklich, mit Ihnen teilen, aber es ist nur besondere, wenn Sie die Zeit, diese Begriffe Blick zu nehmen.Viele der Artikel sind Dinge, die Sie nie zuvor gesehen haben.Besuchen Sie die SCRAPBOOK ABSCHNITT HEUTE!-COOP

Da hat Christine recht' date=' da kann man Abende damit verbringen. Aber es lohnt sich wirklich, hab jetzt auch schon zweimal reingeschaut. Ich glaube es gibt nichts, was C&B nicht hat :thumbsup:[/quote'] Und denken Sie nur Gecko, habe ich sogar noch mehr MIAMI VICE Begriffe, die ich nicht geschrieben habe noch nicht!(Glauben Sie, dass andere deutsche Mitglieder sind das Scrapbook Abschnitt geht noch, oder denkst du sie nicht besucht haben noch?)-COOP

Und wenn er es nicht hat' date=' dann findet er einen Weg, es sich irgendwo zu besorgen.:)[/quote']Eigentlich ist das wahr.

Bei so manchen Dingen wird man wirklich blass vor Neid! Bei ihm zu Hause einmal stöbern und was aussuchen dürfen!!! :D:glossy:

Eigentlich sieht mein Haus selbst wie ein MIAMI VICE Stil Haus! Er hat alle meine MIAMI VICE Sammlerstücken innen' date=' aber es sieht auch wie ein Haus aus MIAMI VICE!Just Look![url']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?1445-COOPER-amp-BURNETT-S-quot-VICE-HOME-quot-PHOTOSBESUCHEN SIE DIE SCRAPBOOK ABSCHNITT!

great coop' date=' it look's very cool and stylish, just like screenshots of an episode from MV! :glossy::thumbsup::happy:[/quote'] Dank kleine Miss Jackie!Denken Sie daran, auf dem Thread-Link klicken, und besuchen Sie den Abschnitt auf viele weitere Fotos von meinem Haus MIAMI VICE sehen!Thanks kleine miss jackie!Remember to click on the thread link, and visit the section to see many more photos of my MIAMI VICE house!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?1445-COOPER-amp-BURNETT-S-quot-VICE-HOME-quot-PHOTOS

I LOVE the neons and the tropical plants :thumbsup: ..and your new stereo of course ;) Very stylish! Makes me want to redecorate my own living room..

If you do redecorate your room, post photos of it! :thumbsup:

....really speechless !!!How many years did you need for your unique Vice-Home ??

Well, I think I started about two years ago. It happened quickly, as I sold all my furniture, I had to have furiture quickly, so I bought it mostly all at once. Perhaps it actually happened in just a few months two years ago.I was ready to get my "VICE ON!" I bought my coffee table about 8 or 9 months ahead of time when I was planing everything.I planned it all out ahead of time, even bought my pastel dishes ahead of time when I was looking ahead. :thumbsup:Nothing in my home is by accident.

Extraordinary..:happy: The only thing I miss is a wall of glass bricks. And a 'Budweiser' neon commercial..;)
Not sure I'm going to have glass block any time soon' date=' but I'd love to have it! Perhaps I'll have some in the house in a sort of display in the corner, with a pastel neon light behind it to illuminate it! :thumbsup:MIAMI VICE RULES!!

Phew.. I spent the last two days shopping and now I'm completely exhausted.. :sleep: Got me some nice stuff! Some nice lights, some nice plants.. Guess by the end of next week I will be ready to take some pictures of my then re-designed living room :dance: Thank you so much for the inspiration, Coop, and of course THANKS MIAMI VICE!

Phew.. I spent the last two days shopping and now I'm completely exhausted.. :sleep: Got me some nice stuff! Some nice lights' date=' some nice plants.. Guess by the end of next week I will be ready to take some pictures of my then re-designed living room :dance: Thank you so much for the inspiration, Coop, and of course THANKS MIAMI VICE![/quote']:clap::thumbsup::dance2::dance:GOOD FOR YOU!!You have taken your first step into a larger world.MIAMI VICE RULES!

• 2 weeks later...
Coop' date=' you are simply the one and only 'Miami Cooper Vice' !!! :shout::clap::glossy:
Exactly! This is so RAD!! :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup: I just finished my season 1 marathon and the above arrangement seems very familiar to me.. :happy:

Coop' date=' you are simply the one and only 'Miami Cooper Vice' !!! :shout::clap::glossy:
Thank you!Just as IZZY once said, "This is just the tip of the ice cube". :)I have lots of stuff in the scrapbook section. Everyone needs to visit there if your a MIAMI VICE fan. :thumbsup: