Phanie Napoli- Calderone's Daughter

miamijimf

On ne hand, you´re right, Jim. he looks good! But on the other hand, I don´t think that blond suits to her. In my opinion, she would look much better with dark hair.

She used to look lovely as Angelina but she looks great now, too, after all those years! Have we all aged so well, too? Besides, judging by her FB entries which I am happy to be able to read :D, she sounds like a very nice person and this is what matters most to me, not her hair colour, wrinkles or lack of them. Don't get me wrong, I also think that dark hair suited her better but I don't mind what she looks like now, either. :)

oh phanie,...such a nice woman..really.wanna visit her as soon as its possible,someone have some good idea for a christmas present for her?:)

• 6 years later...

We're actually friends on Facebook!  Like, seriously!  When I was in Miami we were in boxing each other giving places recommended to eat in Miami Beach.  That's how I found Havana 1957 cuban restaurant on Espanola way!

• Thanks 1

She's a lovely lady always commenting positively and respectively on her time on Miami Vice in 1984 and 1986:hippie:

Edited by Matt5