Hola!

Mac

I guess that i don't have to be so formal here, so lets start.I'm a 21 years old guy from Finland (maybe the only one here) and a huge fan of MV. My bio tells a lot about me, so check it out ;)Really nice was to have a new pal in second time I logged in here, you guys are fast!Reason why I signed up here was that I wanted to find people with similar interests. And I think that i found the right place. Whole 80's with it's greasy synth pop and neon lights has been close my heart since I was a kid (thanks mom ;D ) I'm very interested into these boats that appears in this show. I wanna know more about them.And of course Don Johnson is one of my idols (surprise!)Anyway, nice to feel to be welcome, and happy Christmas time to you all. Make contact, it would be nice to get to know you. Correct my english if it's wrong. Take care!Mac

Welcome!YOUR GOING TO LOVE IT HERE!Your English is excellent.Make sure to visit my section.We are like you.......obsessed fans who love MIAMI VICE (I tend to take it to the extreme, as I own some of the actual clothes, props, and crew items from the show....and you can view them in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!) You can also see very rare photos, and photos of deleted scenes! There are also vintage MIAMI VICE articles to view.View my section, and take time to browse, and keep returing to view more suprises!Here's the link to click onto--------} http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-ScrapbookEingefügtes Bild

Hoi and welcome here!I am sure you are going to like it here!!Don't worry about your English everybody here is very friendly!My English is also not always correct but everybody helps out!

Welcome to the forum, Mac! It's great to have you here! :thumbsup: Many greetings from Poland which looks more like Siberia now :thumbsdown:I've seen someone from Finland posting here, I guess, so just be patient and you may hear from some "Vice-crazy" compatriot. On the other hand, we are all nice, too :p This is something what I really love about this forum, that we are from different countries and even continents (this is cool; whenever I log in, there are always some new posts as when I sleep, Americans start posting :D:D:D) but we are all "united" by Miami Vice and we understand one another so well. Well, at least that's what I think, others may be of a different opinion! ;)

Tervetuloa Mac!Nice to see you here - i love Finland and the finish people!!!I think you found the best place ever! It's like a very big family here!