COOP's LAS VEGAS "VICE" VACATION PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

You must have had a great vacation.Thanks for posting the pictures I liked the buildings!But I really like those tubes on the pictures. ( don't know how to call them) Sure would love to have some of them in my garden.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Kavinsky

• Stinger390X

• MV86

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You must have had a great vacation.Thanks for posting the pictures I liked the buildings!But I really like those tubes on the pictures. ( don't know how to call them) Sure would love to have some of them in my garden.

Those tubes were in a nearby shopping mall with the most expensive jewelery and clothes you could imagine. The tubes had vortexes in them, and swirled with water. They also changed color!I thought it was most interesting!

Awesome spread' date=' Coop, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:My wife and I will be there at the end of this month.[/quote']Fantastic!!Make sure to check out the Tropicana (looks like Florida) and Caesars palace. Caesars is HUGE!! :thumbsup:P.S. Bring plenty of cash, as good food, quality shopping, and entertainment doesn't come cheap.

All very "Vice" like :thumbsup: Thanks Coop :D

I'm thrilled that you were entertained DJAngel!Obviously, I had you all in mind when I did this.

Great Pics, CB, thanks for posting. I haven't been out to Vegas in 5 years, but the last time I was there was right before they expanded the Hard Rock Hotel to what it is now, which is MUCH bigger than it used to be. I used to go there for the Annual NAB show in April and would find myself waking up on east coast time almost every morning at 3AM! Fortunately, there was a 24-hour Starbucks in the hotel I was staying at (the one that is now Planet Hollywood). All I can say is if there is anyone who is a true Miami Vice fanatic, you would certainly get my vote...

• Administrators

Here's a nice item I found in the PLANET HOLLYWOOD.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I remember seeing this when I was in Vegas back in 1999. Nice to know it's still there!

Nice photos! The Don Johnson costume is just amazing!!!!I hope you had a lovely time in Vegas!! I can't believe how much Vegas looks like Florida, and all the Florida references too! Still no head......I give up!

Glad you had a good time.:thumbsup: Thanks for posting. Makes me want to book a trip there!

These are only the "MIAMI VICE" type pictures, there are TONS of places to see....TONS.The place is awesome! What I've shown is (as Izzy would say) just the tip of the ice cube. :)

Great Pics' date=' CB, thanks for posting. I haven't been out to Vegas in 5 years, but the last time I was there was right before they expanded the Hard Rock Hotel to what it is now, which is MUCH bigger than it used to be. I used to go there for the Annual NAB show in April and would find myself waking up on east coast time almost every morning at 3AM! Fortunately, there was a 24-hour Starbucks in the hotel I was staying at (the one that is now Planet Hollywood). All I can say is if there is anyone who is a true Miami Vice fanatic, you would certainly get my vote...[/quote']:D Not many people can somehow put "LAS VEGAS" and "MIAMI VICE" in the same breath. :DWhat can I say.....I bleed pastel. :thumbsup:

I remember seeing this when I was in Vegas back in 1999. Nice to know it's still there!

Did you see the NASH BRIDGES gun and holster when you were there also?

Nice photos! The Don Johnson costume is just amazing!!!!I hope you had a lovely time in Vegas!! I can't believe how much Vegas looks like Florida' date=' and all the Florida references too! Still no head......I give up![/quote']Vegas doesn't really look like Florida per se, I'm just showing what I see that looks like MIAMI VICE to me.I'm going to have to post some pictures of things in vegas that are NOT Miami Vice related. It's truly amazing.P.S. I'm still, and will always be headless. ;) Drives ya nuts, doesn't it? :)

Great pics Coop!I have to get out west someday...I know... I keep saying that , but I have been making sme plans of sorts. Never been over the Rockies yet but hope to do it soon. Wanty to see the Grand Canyon, the high desert and of course LV and even California.

Great pics Coop!I have to get out west someday...I know... I keep saying that ' date=' but I have been making sme plans of sorts. Never been over the Rockies yet but hope to do it soon. Wanty to see the Grand Canyon, the high desert and of course LV and even California.[/quote']Well, Las Vegas is Amazing!I'll post more photos to show you.