• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• timm525

• Sonny-Burnett

Yeah it's a cool jacket!!! Great new item to your collection COOP.Where the hell did you get it from?!?;) I am kind of corious about it... forgive me!

Pretty cool!Do you know who owned the jacket or is there no way to know?

I don't know at this point. I do know it came from Florida. I'll try and contact the owner.

That is one cool picture on that jacket! :thumbsup:

It's the first, and earliest (and unofficial) crew item that surfaced by the crew, for the crew during the pilot episode. Members of the crew supplied whatever clothing they wanted, to have that logo applied to it as their crew jacket or shirt. None are the same, as there was no standard item of clothing supplied. It's whatever you wanted it either silk screened, or color embroidered (photos of embroidered jackets can be seen in this very thread.).And yes, the picture on the jacket is very cool! :thumbsup:

That is one fantastic jacket' date='so lucky you got your hands on it[/quote'].....AND.....it's my size!Many times, the logo is silk screened on let's say a shirt, and over time, with washing, it fades. This logo is in perfect condition! It's just a great item in great condition.I'm honored to preserve these historic TV items. .....but I want more.

.....AND.....it's my size!Many times' date=' the logo is silk screened on let's say a shirt, and over time, with washing, it fades. This logo is in perfect condition! It's just a great item in great condition.I'm honored to preserve these historic TV items. .....but I want more.[/quote']Are you going to wear it?You have such a great collection I don't blame you for adding more to it,Its addictive MIAMI VICE

Are you going to wear it?You have such a great collection I don't blame you for adding more to it' date='Its addictive MIAMI VICE[/quote']It fits, but I don't think I'll wear it. I'd much rather preserve it.I have more leads in the coming days to follow. I really rely on tips and information.Luckily, for the members here, I share pictures, and information on all my items with everyone.

You never cease to amaze me Coop. And pleas don´t stop' date=' I kinda like it:cool:[/quote']I won't stop, as long as members here continue to leave positive comments, and enjoy the postings. :thumbsup:

I've got one of the Universal Studios Miami Vice jacket made by 'Billboard Promotions." I noticed you posted about that early on in this thread.

I've got one of the Universal Studios Miami Vice jacket made by 'Billboard Promotions." I noticed you posted about that early on in this thread.

Cool! Billboard Promotions is the retail copy version of the Crew jacket sold by Universal and NBC. Glad you got one!

I got the jacket in the late 80's on one of our trips to LA to Universal Studios. Here are some pictures of my jacket. I hope it's ok to post them in your thread, Coop.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

The jacket looks great! You actually bought it at Universal Studios? I was there a few months ago. Do you remember what area of the park you bought it, or was it so long ago, they have redone the park, and there is no way to know at this point? I still see E.T. and JAWS, and the Back to the Future cars in the stores, but no MIAMI VICE in any store unfortunately. :cry:They now have a DOC BROWN's Chicken restaurant with photos of Dock Brown from BACK to the FUTURE. Nice jacket! :clap:

Sorry, I don't remember where in the park I bought it - it's been so long ago. It's in great condition because I only wore it once or twice. I want to keep it forever :happy:

Sorry' date=' I don't remember where in the park I bought it - it's been so long ago. It's in great condition because I only wore it once or twice. I want to keep it forever :happy:[/quote']It looks brand new! Great job!

Now that I'm thinking about it, I might have bought it at NBC Studios. The only time we went to the park was to see the Miami Vice show.

Now that I'm thinking about it' date=' I might have bought it at NBC Studios. The only time we went to the park was to see the Miami Vice show.[/quote']NBC STUDIOS in NEW YORK sold them. Could you have purchased it there?

No I didn't go to NY then. Well' date=' that's what happens when you don't write a trip story or keep a journal :D[/quote']You do it better than anyone I know!