LIMITED EDITION IZZY MORENO T-SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

And here it is :thumbsup:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6372[/ATTACH]

AWESOME!!! :clap:Looks great with your jacket!!(Gotta flip that image though. The writings backward in the photo. ;))

AWESOME!!! :clap:Looks great with your jacket!!(Gotta flip that image though. The writings backward in the photo. ;))

Good point Coop ;-)

I went to the doctor this morning, and at one point he looked at my Espadrilles (which have stripes) and said my shoes made him dizzy. Then, later, he looked at my IZZY MORENO T-SHIRT and said in a curious, but questioning voice, "....Boudior Photography?..." I explained about the shirt, and who IZZY was. I asked him if he remembered MIAMI VICE. He said It was a long time ago, and didn't remember much about it. The Doctor is younger than me, I'm guessing in his 30's.

Eingefügtes BildYou can't really tell in the photos, but the gold behind the lettering really shines in sunlight! Almost glitters! :thumbsup: Very cool, and high quality!Don't forget, if you haven't purchased one yet, and would like to own your very own Exclusive, viceonline.com Limited Edition IZZY MORENO shirt, you can still order one today!

Here's the white Izzy shirt!Eingefügtes BildI removed the tags from both shirts, as it crumpled up in the dryer, and did not feel good on my neck.

Not many members have posted that they recieved thier shirts. I'm figuring that you all have by now. I think only sjako has posted a picture of his shirt.If you got 'em, post 'em! (or let us know if you got your shirt.)

Not many members have posted that they recieved thier shirts. I'm figuring that you all have by now. I think only sjako has posted a picture of his shirt.If you got 'em' date=' post 'em! (or let us know if you got your shirt.)[/quote']Hmm. I have forgotten about the t-shirt. Haven`t heard anything since I paid some weeks ago....

Hmm. I have forgotten about the t-shirt. Haven`t heard anything since I paid some weeks ago....

Well, Norway is a looooong ways from the U.S.. Perhaps it will take quite a while.I remember ordering a CD from Crete. That took about 2 1/2 to 3 months to arrive. Jeeze...:rolleyes:that was a long wait.

I received my shirt quite quickly some weeks ago. Nice work! I suggest buying one while they are available.

I have mine and am wearing it as I type... great shirt! :thumbsup: (and no, you can't have a pic Coop... I can't afford to pay for your Lasik and your therapy *again*!!!)

Here's my new IZZY shirt. I got it a week ago but have been working 14 hour days. First chance I have had to post some pics.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6420[/ATTACH]

post-1029-13892964695949_thumb.jpg

post-1029-13892964696336_thumb.jpg

Izzy Moreno shirt:clap: That's cool! Where did you get the shirt? I'd like to have one for my collection!

Miami Vice t-shirtsThere is a store on the web called A & E Designs that sell Miami Vice t-shirts - like the original pink and blue with the Miami Vice logo. They have a ton of designs! Check them out!

I received my shirt quite quickly some weeks ago. Nice work! I suggest buying one while they are available.

I agree. Get 'em while they are available, or you might someday end up kicking yourself for letting it slip by.

I have mine and am wearing it as I type... great shirt! :thumbsup: (and no' date=' you can't have a pic Coop... I can't afford to pay for your Lasik and your therapy *again*!!!)[/quote']But, I wuuuuuv you! :cry:Glad that you too love the shirt. I just had to pull those tags off, now it's really comfy!

Here's my new IZZY shirt. I got it a week ago but have been working 14 hour days. First chance I have had to post some pics.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6420[/ATTACH]

Dude!!! You look absolutely AWESOME!! Your shirt looks fantastic. (I think I'm the only one that has a white and grey IZZY shirt ) By the way, your threads are wonderful! The jacket and pants are perfect! Your watch ain't too bad either!Thank you so much for posting your photos!Thanks everyone for letting us know you got them, and for those that haven't piped in yet, let us know you got 'em. Post a photo if possible, as it's fun to see photos of my friends!

myron@block33.com

:clap: That's cool! Where did you get the shirt? I'd like to have one for my collection!

Look above my friend, and you too can have one of these Exclusive Limited Edition Viceonline.com IZZY MORENO shirt!Do it today!

Dude!!! You look absolutely AWESOME!! Your shirt looks fantastic. (I think I'm the only one that has a white and grey IZZY shirt ) By the way' date=' your threads are wonderful! The jacket and pants are perfect! Your watch ain't too bad either!Thank you so much for posting your photos!Thanks everyone for letting us know you got them, and for those that haven't piped in yet, let us know you got 'em. Post a photo if possible, as it's fun to see photos of my friends![/quote']Thanks COOP:thumbsup:The jacket is 25 years old now:cry: I will get a replica of it made, soon. It's my favourite.:cool:Hope other members post pictures of their limited edition Izzy Shirt:funky::cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, that's great :)Great to see this shirt got made! :D I love that there are people wearing it out there.

Great to see this shirt got made! :D I love that there are people wearing it out there.

We are, WE ARE!!You should get one CrockettsAnkles! :thumbsup: