Character picture trivia.

C Glide

• 1 month later...

That's definitely correct! :thumbsup: Which was also the hint. :)

She was 22 years old. And an actress, who I thought did a great acting job on the episode.

Also a pretty impressive resume on IMDb - 'Kamala Lopez is an award-winning film and television actress, producer, director, writer and editor as well as an internationally recognized political activist, blogger and published editorialist.'

On 9/8/2016 at 8:46 PM, summer84 said:

That's definitely correct! :thumbsup: Which was also the hint. :)

She was 22 years old. And an actress, who I thought did a great acting job on the episode.

Also a pretty impressive resume on IMDb - 'Kamala Lopez is an award-winning film and television actress, producer, director, writer and editor as well as an internationally recognized political activist, blogger and published editorialist.'

Very good info thanks for sharing !:D

• Administrators

A young rich widow in real life or on MV?

If it's from MV my guess would be Nicole Fosse who played Lani Mueller in "Trust Fund Pirates"

23 hours ago, Dadrian said:

When they're that beautiful, they don't have to lie. :) 

lol I remember that line but I didn't think she was all that. Also (infamously) played Gwendolyn the tranny in Crocodile Dundee.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony D. said:

I would like to join this thread but I have no idea of actor's names except for the main stars.  :o

I usually don't know the actor's name nor the character's name.  I have look it up.

46 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

lol I remember that line but I didn't think she was all that

I think that was part of the joke, hence the guy spits his food out, then I laugh...EVERY time.