Grand Theft Auto:Vice City

agent 47

I like playing the original movie soundtrack as I drive around Miami. Have you ever gone to The Babylon Club and danced? It is pretty cool.

I like playing the original movie soundtrack as I drive around Miami. Have you ever gone to The Babylon Club and danced? It is pretty cool.

I loved the Cuban Music in the game the most, yeah, the dancing is funny, seeing the top gangster of Miami dance.

I have posted this before, but I have noticed the deal that was ambushed in the opening is quite similar to the teaser for the Season Four episode (Miami Vice, of course) Indian Wars.I'll give you my reasons:The deal involves Tommy and his guys meeting a helicopter with the dealers inside, only in Indian Wars, they had to wait.Commandos jump them, the dealer gets shot first and the money and drugs are lost, only in Indian Wars the commandos steal the chopper as well.Anybody notice this as well?

• 2 months later...

These undercover cops should be familarEingefügtes Bild

They certainly are hard to kill though, but if you steal their cars, you can play the vigilante missions in them, although for vigilante the chopper with missiles is king!

If you get a close look at the cop that's supposed to be Crockett he looks a bit like Eddie (Al Shannon) from Milk Run

My perfect cast for a Vice City movie:Ray LiottaEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDavid PaymerEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildPhilip Michael ThomasEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildJoe DallesandroEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildPaul ShenarEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildJon PolitoEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildBurt ReynoldsEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Dennis HooperEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildSalma HayekEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildJenna JamesonEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDanny TrejoEingefügtes Bildimages4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100104085960/gtawiki/images/thumb/b/ba/UmbertoRobina-GTAVC.jpg/170px-UmbertoRobina-GTAVC.jpgGary BuseyEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildKevin GageEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildGary OldmanEingefügtes Bildimages4.wikia.nocookie.net/_cb20100105185059/gtawiki/images/thumb/3/3e/KentPaul-GTAVC.jpg/180px-KentPaul-GTAVC.jpg

Hmm, I think the perfect cast for a Vice City movie would be:Tommy Vercetti - Ray LiottaLance Vance - Philip Michael ThomasSonny Forelli - Tom SizemoreKen Rosenberg - David PaymerRicardo Diaz - Jon PolitoJuan Garcia Cortez - Robert DaviAvery Carrington - Burt ReynoldsKent Paul - Craig FergusonUmberto Robina - Danny TrejoSteve Scott - Dennis HopperMercedes Cortez - Salma HayekPhil The Gunrunner (One Armed Phil) - Gary BuseyCandy Suxxx - Jenna JamesonBig Mitch Baker - Kevin GagePretty much like yours Tommy, but sadly Paul Shenar died in the early nineties.

Craig Ferguson is Scottish. Maybe he could play Jezz Torrent.I think Kent Paul would need to be played by a Londoner.

Guest neworder

Some good similarities up there.Been getting re-acquainted with Vice city past few days, and been listening to Vice city music all afternoon. Best game on the planet and when are they going to make a Vice city for the PS3/Xbox 360 instead of just releasing patches for GTAIV? I'd probably buy a PS3/Xbox 360 if they made a new Vice GTA!!!!

Craig Ferguson is Scottish. Maybe he could play Jezz Torrent.I think Kent Paul would need to be played by a Londoner.

Kent is the hardest of the bunch to cast, Phil Collins is sadly too old to play him, I picked Craig because I heard he did an English accent on The Drew Carrey Show, Hugh Grant is sniveling enough to play him but just isn't sleazy enough to play him.Maybe Guy Ritchie could give a hand in the production in trying to find a sniveling, sleazy Londoner?Craig could play Jezz if he was younger, he had a band at one time, reported to be one of the worst of all time.

Some good similarities up there.Been getting re-acquainted with Vice city past few days' date=' and been listening to Vice city music all afternoon. Best game on the planet and when are they going to make a Vice city for the PS3/Xbox 360 instead of just releasing patches for GTAIV? I'd probably buy a PS3/Xbox 360 if they made a new Vice GTA!!!![/quote']There is plans for a new GTA, but I don't know if it will be set in Vice City, if they do, I have a feeling we will see something set in a realistic modern day Miami than the 80's.But a new GTA has been rumored for PSP, so it's still a slight possibility.

I think Gary Oldman would definitely be right as Kent Paul. He's a Londoner and he can do cockney.Craig Ferguson did well in the States but he isn't that well known in the UK though.And please make the next GTA Vice City, Rockstar. They could make it even more like the real Miami and maybe add other parts of Florida. I think it would definitely have to be in the '80s because of the crime then.

I think Gary Oldman would definitely be right as Kent Paul. He's a Londoner and he can do cockney.Craig Ferguson did well in the States but he isn't that well known in the UK though.And please make the next GTA Vice City' date=' Rockstar. They could make it even more like the real Miami and maybe add other parts of Florida. I think it would definitely have to be in the '80s because of the crime epidemic then.[/quote']Gary Oldman's english? He was great in The Proffessional and State Of Grace, certainly had me fooled, he does look the part a bit.Yeah, I heard people consider Ferguson's british accent on The Drew Carey Show the worst english accent ever over there.I personally want swamps if they make a new Vice City, with controllable airboats, maybe where you can dump bodies in the Everglades and feed enemies to alligators! Rockstar, you kind let some down with San Andreas, making a gangbanger game instead of GTA: Sin City set in the '70's like rumored, please do something right, not another damn expansion pack.

The Everglades in a new Vice City game would be cool. And they could have Orlando too. You could cause havoc in theme parks

Guest neworder
There is plans for a new GTA' date=' but I don't know if it will be set in Vice City, if they do, I have a feeling we will see something set in a realistic modern day Miami than the 80's.But a new GTA has been rumored for PSP, so it's still a slight possibility.[/quote']Even a modern Vice city will do, I just love blasting around tropical locals rather than standard cities, that said I love GTA III nearly as much as Vice City, only San Andreas was a disapointment although the map for that was immense.

The Everglades in a new Vice City game would be cool. And they could have Orlando too. You could cause havoc in theme parks

Orlando is ideal for a GTA game, I get news out of Orlando, their crime rate is catastrophic compaird to cities nearby like Ocala and Gainesville. One place that would be great in a GTA game is Tampa, Florida, I use to go down there every year or so to visit a relative and it's just one of the most seediest places I have ever been, seriously, it felt like stepping into the atmosphere of a 50's crime film like The Big Heat or Touch Of Evil rather than a normal Florida city, plus you have Bush Gardens located there (Tiger attacks, anyone?) and one of the largest mafia families in the US located there, The Trafficantes.Plus it's nearly surrounded by waters and there is lots of cuban organized crime down there in the Ybor city area, and the signature mob hit down there is shotgun blast, just seems so ideal for a game series like GTA.

Orlando is ideal for a GTA game' date=' I get news out of Orlando, their crime rate is catastrophic compaird to cities nearby like Ocala and Gainesville. [/quote']Are you kidding me? Who'd want to play a game driving around strip malls?

Are you kidding me? Who'd want to play a game driving around strip malls?

Sounds like fun to me, man!:Random stripmall - The main character gets out of his stolen hybrid and walks into Cowdow Wufong's Chinese - Japanese - American Resteraunt, owned by an Indian - American guy named Fred, he pops Sneezy Forelli with a rocket launcher from the second weapon cheat code, the main character walks out and gets back in his hybrid, as he runs redlights Paul Bart: Mall Cop pulls up to him on a scooter, a chase ensues, the main character loses the tail then dumps the hybrid and then goes to the hospital, his insurance hasn't been approved, so he limps back home and finally gets crushed by his plasma screen TV which fell on him while watching The Late Show With David Letterman, then his blu - ray player fell on him killing him, his copy of The Break-Up falling out onto his persian rug made in china...Maybe this whole Orlando thing might not work out.

I've been to the Florida Mall in Orlando many times.Apparently Orlando is now the 6th most dangerous city in the US. I was last in Orlando in December 2007. I always stayed at the Hilton in Disney Village when was there. It's pretty safe and crime free there.On that trip I went to Miami for the first time. Definitely a memorable holiday.

• 2 weeks later...

Another cast member. I think Brion James would be the perfect actor to play Cam JonesEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

There certainly is a resemblance between them two.