The Smugglers Blues look

Armani84

Has anyone else attempted Crockett's look in Smugglers Blues? I've attached a picture of my version, blue vintage Brooks Brothers blazer I got from eBay and a new season Levi's tee from one of their shops in London. Not a Henley I know, but I thought the colour was fairly spot on.

post-5621-0-44669000-1425632780_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Nice. That will work really well with white trousers (and slippers, of course).

I'm still searching for a decent blue blazer, myself.

A lovely look the Smugglers Blues one is :D Blazers in my size are a bit of a challenge for me.Thicker cotton Oxford shirts fills that role for me :thumbsup: Can't wait to see what your complete set looks like.

Here's my version of the Smuggler's Blues outfit.

BLUES%20003_zpstulbvuwa.jpg

I just found a Henley shirt in that color at Rue 21.Sometimes they have nice solid color Henleys.

Well now, I'm sure you remember how they got wrinkled. ;)  Sweetie, they ended up in a pile on the floor the last time I visited. They are linen, and linen tends to wrinkle.  I could iron it, ...but I just wanted to have a reminder of the memories of how they got that way. :flowers:

• Like 2

Well now, I'm sure you remember how they got wrinkled. ;)  Sweetie, they ended up in a pile on the floor the last time I visited. They are linen, and linen tends to wrinkle.  I could iron it, ...but I just wanted to have a reminder of the memories of how they got that way. :flowers:

I know the feels lol.Last night I was at a street party with my faded slim (not the skinny ones :thumbsdown: ) jeans and pastel pink polo.Meet a girl there and rest is history ;) Maybe next time I should just bring out the full Vice but the pink polo I got looks just awesome for a Miami civilian c.1985 :cool:

Edited by BlueAir

• 3 years later...

I know no one has posted here in almost four years, but I can't help but share mine.

It's nowhere near warm enough to wear this here in Minnesota yet, that will be at least a month and a half. But here's my Smuggler's Blues look, I tried it on the other night when I couldn't sleep. Definitely one of my favorite combos.

Me.JPG

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

I like it! You guys have so much variety of clothing in America and even Europe does. I'm jealous because Australia doesn't have jack when it comes to vice style clothing. :( 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, pmconroy said:

I know no one has posted here in almost four years, but I can't help but share mine.

It's nowhere near warm enough to wear this here in Minnesota yet, that will be at least a month and a half. But here's my Smuggler's Blues look, I tried it on the other night when I couldn't sleep. Definitely one of my favorite combos.

Me.JPG

Great blue.

1 hour ago, Rattlehead said:

I intend on wearing this outfit for my date this Saturday! I will certainly get a picture! What a killer color combination.

You should post it here to get other members' take on it! Everybody loves the Smuggler's Blues look.

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Rattlehead said:

I intend on wearing this outfit for my date this Saturday! I will certainly get a picture! What a killer color combination.

Dressed like that - You'll be an instant hit with the lucky lady. Good luck. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rattlehead said:

Just don't forget to order a Black Jack! :p

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2019 at 4:59 AM, pmconroy said:

Me.JPG

been there, done that. I like the color on your wall btw.

Style 5-2.jpg

Edited by daytona365

I took this inside a Ralph Lauren fitting room. Excuse the rolled up sleeves, I have yet to get this jacket altered since its too long. Yes I bought the jacket behind me, reminded me of season 4 DJ.

20190223_185705.jpg

Edited by Rattlehead
  • Like 5