The Smugglers Blues look

Armani84

On 2/23/2019 at 10:41 PM, Rattlehead said:

I took this inside a Ralph Lauren fitting room. Excuse the rolled up sleeves, I have yet to get this jacket altered since its too long. Yes I bought the jacket behind me, reminded me of season 4 DJ.

20190223_185705.jpg

Awesome look as well

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/17/2019 at 11:28 PM, James said:

I like it! You guys have so much variety of clothing in America and even Europe does. I'm jealous because Australia doesn't have jack when it comes to vice style clothing. :( 

Which is bizarre since it's so freaking hot there. Be a trailblazer, order online. Of course, the reason crockett wore blazers was to cover his gun, and I'm not certain about gun laws in Australia. I guess if no one else has one, you don't need one. 

But all in all I say go for what look you want, weather permitting. 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, TheBustedFlush said:

Which is bizarre since it's so freaking hot there. Be a trailblazer, order online. Of course, the reason crockett wore blazers was to cover his gun, and I'm not certain about gun laws in Australia. I guess if no one else has one, you don't need one. 

But all in all I say go for what look you want, weather permitting. 

Cops and security guards are allowed to open carry. Compared to other countries with gun control laws, Australia isn't that bad. We're still allowed to own a variety of guns, mostly shotguns and rifles, we can go hunting or shooting out in the wilderness whenever we want. If you're in a gun club you can have pistols and such. We just can't have assault rifles and stuff like that. And you need a license and police background checks. But there are plenty of gun shops, and plenty of gun owners in Australia. I think the statistic was 1 in every 6 people have a gun or two. Some people in my family have guns, and so do friends, they're not uncommon. Our laws may be a bit strict, but at the end of the day Australia has a gun culture not unlike the US from back in the colonial days. 

But yeah, back on topic... During summer it's definitely too hot to even wear a blazer here so maybe it's for the best. The problem is that we are pretty much a small country, we don't have that high of a population and we're so far away from it all that it probably isn't worth it logistically to send all the good stuff over. So for shopping for luxury items, Australia just isn't the best, and I assume it would be the same in New Zealand also just because we're pretty much in a corner by ourselves. We only have a small selection. I see a bunch of awesome clothes in Europe, white blazers and white pants, along with espadrilles are popular over there especially around the Mediterranean, the French Riviera, around those southern European countries, and I think "Man, I wish we got this stuff here". 

Like just yesterday at Monaco ex-F1 driver and World Champion Nico Rosberg was full into the Crockett look as he always does, with the white blazer, white pants, light blue t-shirt. It was Hugo Boss branded clothing. Hugo Boss makes some good clothes, I'm pretty sure they even made some of Crockett's clothing back in the day. 

They actually make a deconstructed linen blazer! https://www.hugoboss.com/linen-jacket-in-a-slim-fit/hbeu50404353_102.html?cgid=21000#wrapper Wow

10 hours ago, James said:

Cops and security guards are allowed to open carry. Compared to other countries with gun control laws, Australia isn't that bad. We're still allowed to own a variety of guns, mostly shotguns and rifles, we can go hunting or shooting out in the wilderness whenever we want. If you're in a gun club you can have pistols and such. We just can't have assault rifles and stuff like that. And you need a license and police background checks. But there are plenty of gun shops, and plenty of gun owners in Australia. I think the statistic was 1 in every 6 people have a gun or two. Some people in my family have guns, and so do friends, they're not uncommon. Our laws may be a bit strict, but at the end of the day Australia has a gun culture not unlike the US from back in the colonial days. 

But yeah, back on topic... During summer it's definitely too hot to even wear a blazer here so maybe it's for the best. The problem is that we are pretty much a small country, we don't have that high of a population and we're so far away from it all that it probably isn't worth it logistically to send all the good stuff over. So for shopping for luxury items, Australia just isn't the best, and I assume it would be the same in New Zealand also just because we're pretty much in a corner by ourselves. We only have a small selection. I see a bunch of awesome clothes in Europe, white blazers and white pants, along with espadrilles are popular over there especially around the Mediterranean, the French Riviera, around those southern European countries, and I think "Man, I wish we got this stuff here". 

Like just yesterday at Monaco ex-F1 driver and World Champion Nico Rosberg was full into the Crockett look as he always does, with the white blazer, white pants, light blue t-shirt. It was Hugo Boss branded clothing. Hugo Boss makes some good clothes, I'm pretty sure they even made some of Crockett's clothing back in the day. 

They actually make a deconstructed linen blazer! https://www.hugoboss.com/linen-jacket-in-a-slim-fit/hbeu50404353_102.html?cgid=21000#wrapper Wow

I'm going to look into that. I know postal service to some countries/continents is expensive, I just ordered some tea from Hawaii and it was a lot of money for a little bit. 

Miami this week is all upper 80's, lows in the 70's. Tubbs wore full suit and tie every day. That's commitment.