• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Stinger390X

• Maria714

• juscat

Eingefügtes Bild
Those 8-Tracks are undoubtedly rare' date=' and were almost certainly only available through mail order (Columbia Record Club). 8-Tracks were pretty much done by the early-80's, so 1985 is a pretty late release date, and 1987 is ridiculously late. In fact, from my (admittedly limited) knowledge of 8-tracks, only the [i']really popular stuff would make it onto 8-track by that point (otherwise, why bother?). The MV albums are two that I keep and eye out for (as well as Springsteen's Live 1975-1985 boxset and 1987's Tunnel Of Love, both of which are nearly impossible to find as 8-Track).

Eingefügtes Bild

Coop! I love all this cool stuff you've posted. May I ask where this poster is from? I've never seen it, and it's beautiful!

It is beautiful!I'm not sure where it's from I'm afraid. Perhaps original art for a poster?It's a shame I don't know, as now I want to know more about it. Perhaps one of of our overseas members recognize it.We know it was made at least after season 3.

Cheap crap or not' date=' the pink calculator is so particular!I think not even the MV calculator would've made me love maths. :)[/quote']Perhaps it was made so you can "add up" how many times Crockett says "PAL" per episode. :)

Eingefügtes Bild

I have three of these Matchbox MV Testos NIB...I think Magnum's Ferr@ri and the Dukes/Hazzard Police Car were in the same 'MB Stars' Series...

I have three of these Matchbox MV Testos NIB...I think Magnum's Ferr@ri and the Dukes/Hazzard Police Car were in the same 'MB Stars' Series...

SWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!:thumbsup:

Does anyone have any MIAMI VICE products or collectibles that you can share with us by posting on this thread?

• Administrators

Does anyone have any MIAMI VICE products or collectibles that you can share with us by posting on this thread?

I tried buying some but was told some guy on the West Coast had already bought them all! :p

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
Eingefügtes BildScored the "Prodigal Son" standup from my local video store. Don't remember where I got the mug but it wasn't at the stunt show spectacular! :pNow you'll excuse me while I drink my coffee!

OK Coop we are going to have to call you "mister flea market" or something like that. Where the heck do you keep coming up with these jewels?

I don't go to flea markets.I just want to share MIAMI VICE stuff with members here. (Hopefully, you'll keep coming back to see what other cool things I'm going to spring on you.)

You know those squirrels Coop was pictured with, the ones he was bribing with nuts... I bet he sends them out to find all of this stuff... Secret Ninja Miami Vice Memorabilia Shopping Squirrels!