RARE VICE TOYS/COLLECTIBLES!! PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Actually, the more I think about this the more it makes sense... the reason we don't see Coop's head in pictures... he is actually the Fagin style squirrel gang leader... he trains them and then sends them out on missions... (and no, I haven't had my meds yet!)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Stinger390X

• Maria714

• juscat

Good one Morgana hahahahahahaahaI don't think he trains them to go "shopping" but rather "shoplifting"Nasty little varments................... where is Bill Murry when you need varmints exterminated?

:) O.k. guys, let's keep the squirrel jokes in the "COOP ATTACKED BY BLOODTHIRSTY MONSTER SQUIRRELS" thread.We don't want to get off topic here. Thanks! ;):thumbsup:Anyone got any more MIAMI VICE toys or collectibles they would like to post here? Let's see it!

• 1 month later...

Eingefügtes Bild

OMG Coop!!!! I love this key chain!!!! I collect keychains, and have had to start from scratch due to all of them being lost when I moved. I would give anything to have this keychain!!!! Any chance it would ever be an item in one of your contest?

OMG Coop!!!! I love this key chain!!!! I collect keychains' date=' and have had to start from scratch due to all of them being lost when I moved. I would give anything to have this keychain!!!! Any chance it would ever be an item in one of your contest?[/quote']Anything is possible.

wow this one is really cool...nothing about oldschool but I would love an iPod "Miami Vice Edition" :)

If they had one, it would most likely be tied to the movie, not the TV series.MIAMI VICE RULES!

Eingefügtes Bild

I Love This Coop!!!! Looks like something I should be carrying around with me at all times. You know, to identify who I am. LOL!!!!:clap::clap:;);):D:dance2:

I Love This Coop!!!! Looks like something I should be carrying around with me at all times. You know' date=' to identify who I am. LOL!!!!:clap::clap:;);):D:dance2:[/quote']I figured you like it.But there are other ladies on here that would arm wressle you for it. :)

I figured you like it.But there are other ladies on here that would arm wressle you for it. :)

I wouldn't arm wrestle any of my fellow members & Don Johnson fans. I can share my love & devotion to this man with them. I just hope they would feel the same way.

I wouldn't arm wrestle any of my fellow members & Don Johnson fans. I can share my love & devotion to this man with them. I just hope they would feel the same way.

They are good people. They would feel the same way as you.Don can be shared, and loved by all.

• 2 months later...

WOW! Nice find Coop!!!That would look awesome on my boat.....................oh yeh...It would have to be filled out properly :):cheers:

Dude, your a stud, go out and get a lady to fill that bathing suit! :thumbsup:

I'll share' date=' too :dance2:Where do you find these great things :clap:[/quote']I'm Coop. It's my job to locate, and share MIAMI VICE items with you!

• 9 months later...