Awesome Unused Vice Script!

COOPER&BURNETT

O.K. you two' date=' I'll post a few more. :tasse_prost:[/quote']My reading glasses are at the ready.Can't wait. I once found a website that had the complete scripts for every MV episode online. Foolishly, I did not save the site in my favorites, and I have never been able to find the website since that day. It is possible that it may be offline.

My reading glasses are at the ready.Can't wait. I once found a website that had the complete scripts for every MV episode online. Foolishly' date=' I did not save the site in my favorites, and I have never been able to find the website since that day. It is possible that it may be offline.[/quote']That would be a shame. However THIS script would not be amoung them.

• 4 weeks later...
O.K. you two' date=' I'll post a few more. :tasse_prost:[/quote']eeh Cooper?:o ( shy alligator times 10)I thought I bring this tread up.I would love to read a other page.I am just curious about it.(just asking)

My reading glasses are at the ready.Can't wait. I once found a website that had the complete scripts for every MV episode online. Foolishly' date=' I did not save the site in my favorites, and I have never been able to find the website since that day. It is possible that it may be offline.[/quote']Richie- here is the website http://scriptcity.com/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_in=name&search_str=miami+vice&x=49&y=23I bought the LMD script so I could put it on line with a link in my LMD site. It's a lot different from the episode/dialogue and looks like an older version when the ep was called "Love Bizarre" but it is complete and looks genuine.

• 4 weeks later...

eeh Cooper?:o ( shy alligator times 10)I thought I bring this tread up.I would love to read a other page.I am just curious about it.(just asking)

When I get time, I'll post more.

• 1 month later...

.....or you could just scan the whole script and post it and stop all the grade school teasing. You have some really, really awesome stuff, and I respect you for it. But I don't understand this.

stop all the grade school teasing.

I'd think it's fair to say that I'm most likely the most generous person on this site when it comes to sharing stuff (please visit my scrapbook section.).If I posted the whole script, everyone would have it, as copying text is quite simple. My unused script would not be worth much. That is the reason. But I try to share things of interest within the script for the members here.

Hands down you are the most generous, no argument there. I seriously doubt it would affect the worth of the script because you own an original copy of it. People scan comic books all the time and the scans have never affected the actual worth of the printed comic version itself. It just irks me when you post a comment saying, "Maybe I'll post a few more", knowing everyone here would love to read the actual script itself. But, it's yours and you can do as you see fit with it - I don't want to argue about it and my life will go on just the same either way.

• Administrators

Yes Coop is indeed generous with his collection and we all appreciate what he shows us whether it be a whole script or part of one. If you knew Coop like we do you would know that when he says "Maybe I'll post a few more", it usually means he will.If that's not good enough just remember, he doesn't have to show us anything if he doesn't want to.

Yes Coop is indeed generous with his collection and we all appreciate what he shows us whether it be a whole script or part of one. If you knew Coop like we do you would know that when he says "Maybe I'll post a few more"' date=' it usually means he will.If that's not good enough just remember, he doesn't have to show us anything if he doesn't want to.[/quote'] second that!I really like the fact that Cooper is sharing as much as he does.It really is like ferrariman said he doesn't have to but he does. It's his collection in the first place and the way he wants to share it is his desicion.

Well C&B, I love you’re teasing…:happy:We can all scan our photo’s and stuff to show it to and share it with others, but we also are here to have fun with each other, right?! I would say, don’t take things too seriously...:rolleyes:

Sure it's his collection and I guess I don't "know him" like you all do. Anyways, whatever, forget it. I spoke my opinion, no harm done.

• 2 months later...
Yes Coop is indeed generous with his collection and we all appreciate what he shows us whether it be a whole script or part of one. If you knew Coop like we do you would know that when he says "Maybe I'll post a few more"' date=' it usually means he will.If that's not good enough just remember, he doesn't have to show us anything if he doesn't want to.[/quote'] Alright, let's start with a "few more".Eingefügtes Bild

This is awesome Cooper&Burnett! I can even picture the strangly modern (80's) looking minimalistic style courtroom, with washed out pastel or white/light grey appearance. I see the ending scene being grey outyside(overcast but still bright), around two-ish in the afternoon, a slight breeze in the water parks palm fronds. Faded blues turquises and grays. Gina in a Dark blue and white horizontal striped early eighties style evening dress with wide shoulders(a little puffy)This one has late season one flavor to me. Maybe early season two. Something akin to Bought and Paid for in style/color. I would love to see a Crockett & Gina episode brand spanking new. Spectacular find. Feeling envious of it. We all want more Vice here, and you got it pal.

Spectacular find. Feeling envious of it. We all want more Vice here' date=' and you got it pal.[/quote'] I'm your source for everything MIAMI VICE.I have, and have access to MIAMI VICE things that nobody has.Thank you so VERY much for the post (Your vision mirrors mine!), and your wonderful comments.Still have more pages of the TEASER to post....-COOP

Ahhh.... is anybody seeing these? ?(

I am and I love it. I just didn't have the time to write a post yesterday. To much work and a stress situation at home!:eek:But I really appriciate the new pages. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::clap: :clap: :clap::blumen::blumen::blumen:It's so interesting to read and imagine what it could look like

That's what I do, try to envision what it would look like based on all the other shows and how they look.

No way... That's it? Ha, love it. It says they "take off down the street." I'm going to assume they get into Tubbs' Cadillac. Walking in a group of three like that seems different than I remember of the show. Maybe the whole scene is on the stairs though, where the last line is read before they make it to the sidewalk.I'm imagining that by the time Crockett says "We've been that busy? Let's get him a present," That Crockett is opening the passenger door of the Caddy, and Tubbs is making his way around. Gina is helped into the backseat as she reads her line. As she sits down and Crockett is about to get in, Tubbs' closes his door and Crockett responds to Gina's comment with a shrug and smile to Tubbs... Then the car door closes. Tubbs puts it in gear, and pulls away.Thanks Cooper&Burnett!

Your welcome.....but there's still two more pages to post of the teaser.Not many members are reporting that they are reading them, so I'm not in a hurry to post them. I want people to see these first.(I like feedback, thanks for yours!)More feedback, more pages.