Awesome Unused Vice Script!

COOPER&BURNETT

Today I had the time to read the new pages proper.After the first lines I got really into a vice mood and picturing the scenes with colours. I can picture the exchange of lookes between Gina and Sonny while the remarks about buying a present ar made. Sweet with a little regret.

Guest myonlyvice

This is really, really cool, C&B. This is the first time I've ever seen this thread. I'm assuming you've read the whole thing by now so I'm curious about your opinion. Would this be a fondly remembered episode had it been made? In what season would it have been broadcast? Sorry if these have been asked already.

This is really' date=' really cool, C&B. This is the first time I've ever seen this thread. I'm assuming you've read the whole thing by now so I'm curious about your opinion. Would this be a fondly remembered episode had it been made? In what season would it have been broadcast? Sorry if these have been asked already.[/quote']My friend, you have GOT to check out the SCRAPBOOK SECTION right now!!No. ....RIGHT NOW!Also, the questions were asked, and addressed in this very thread! Please, feel free to check it out. :thumbsup:Thanks for the compliments dude!Still two more pages to be posted...(P.S., check out the SCRAPBOOK SECTION!)

Huh...I was thinking....I was stinking...I have an idea...Coop' date=' my pal, can you do an OCR of it? lol[/quote'] Dude, what does "OCR" mean?

Huh...I was thinking....I was stinking...I have an idea...Coop' date=' my pal, can you do an OCR of it? lol[/quote'] Optical character recognition, usually abbreviated to OCR, is the mechanical or electronic translation of scanned images of handwritten, typewritten or printed text into machine-encoded text. It is widely used to convert books and documents into electronic files, to computerize a record-keeping system in an office, or to publish the text on a website. OCR makes it possible to edit the text, search for a word or phrase, store it more compactly, display or print a copy free of scanning artifacts, and apply techniques such as machine translation, text-to-speech and text mining to it. OCR is a field of research in pattern recognition, artificial intelligence and computer vision.OCR systems require calibration to read a specific font; early versions needed to be programmed with images of each character, and worked on one font at a time. "Intelligent" systems with a high degree of recognition accuracy for most fonts are now common. Some systems are capable of reproducing formatted output that closely approximates the original scanned page including images, columns and other non-textual components.OH! :D Ah...no thank you. :)

Nooo! This page was very Gina Vice. I can see the scene, this writer knew Gina's character very well I think. Either that or I do, but it's great stuff none the less.I guess I stand corrected on them getting into the Caddy. I'll have to try to envision what a scene of the three of them walking around Downtown Miami looks like. Does Gina walk side by side with Crockett while Tubbs follows, or does Tubbs lead? Or Does Gina walk with Tubbs, giving us a glimpse of a friendship betwee them, Crockett following? Maybe they all walk side by side, but who's in the middle?Man am I glad I stumbled onto this site.Cooper&Burnett, you've got me on pins and needles here pal.

O.K. EVERYONE, Here, for the first time ever is the COMPLETE teaser for the unused episode...Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

the end shot of the teaser would have looked great and dramatic! I can picture it in my head.Thanks for posting :thumbsup::blumen:

Your welcome 2morgen. :cheers:

Thanks for finishing that up. I felt like I was left hanging which, I guess, built up the anticipation for the last part. The "that settles the point" seemed a bit off to me. I think Crockett should've been silent. He and Tubbs grab their badges at the same time, Tubbs says "vice."Crockett would say something more like "Vice, pal" after a back and forth conversation like that. It wouldn't be a good last line for the teaser. I think Tubbs could've given it an appropriate serious tone and since he hadn't spoke a word yet, it would be appropriately abrupt. That's just my opinion though.Cooper&Burnett, thanks! You're giving me something to imagine, and even customize to my own Miami Vice viewpoint. I hope more people are reading this than responding in the thread. They're missing out otherwise.:thumbsup:

Thanks for finishing that up. I felt like I was left hanging which' date=' I guess, built up the anticipation for the last part. The "that settles the point" seemed a bit off to me. I think Crockett should've been silent. He and Tubbs grab their badges at the same time, Tubbs says "vice."Crockett would say something more like "Vice, pal" after a back and forth conversation like that. It wouldn't be a good last line for the teaser. I think Tubbs could've given it an appropriate serious tone and since he hadn't spoke a word yet, it would be appropriately abrupt. That's just my opinion though.Cooper&Burnett, thanks! You're giving me something to imagine, and even customize to my own Miami Vice viewpoint. I hope more people are reading this than responding in the thread. They're missing out otherwise.:thumbsup:[/quote']Let's hope more people are reading it than responding. :rolleyes:Well, this was just the second draft of a script, and could have been re-written if things appear a bit off. Who knows.....Glad you like it!! :clap:-COOP

the end shot of the teaser would have looked great and dramatic! I can picture it in my head.

Me too! Gina who is very worried and Crockett who rages at the police officer. He's always different when a woman and a child are involved. And then he picks up the bear... This is great stuff!!!!

Me too! Gina who is very worried and Crockett who rages at the police officer. He's always different when a woman and a child are involved. And then he picks up the bear... This is great stuff!!!!

:thumbsup: It is great stuff!.....Think what could have been. What could have been.....
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is pretty cool. As one of the administrators on the Miami Vice Wiki I'd be interested in doing an article on this unproduced episode... Any chance you could give me a few more pointers on the script? Like the names of the major characters? I'd be really grateful if you could help out.