• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alex2b

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• Ell.a

Hello,I'm glad to announce our first guests for the "French Twist Reunion " in Paris : Sandra Santiago & John Diehl. The official website will be online this summer, but for the moment, follow us on facebook, for news and etc.. I hope to see you !! Don't miss this opportunity to meet MV actors Best and thanks for your help !http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/ALL-Events/108017082578474?ref=ts

thanks for your better link !! Airtommy, to be honest my goal is to get 2 more actors, but for the moment I'm in negociation with them. But I'm already happy to get John and Saundra, and she brings her cds for the event ! :)

thanks for your better link !! Airtommy' date=' to be honest my goal is to get 2 more actors, but for the moment I'm in negociation with them. But I'm already happy to get John and Saundra, and she brings her cds for the event ! :)[/quote']Have her sign them, and sell some here to the members!

Yeah' date=' you know we will buy signed copies![/quote'] I know that's it's difficult to get Saundra's cd i just ask her if she is ok to bring her cds at the event, and she said yes. By copies , do you mean original signed cd ? I guess, sorry if sometimes I don't understand clearly ! But I must to ask her before, she is ok to sell her cds on a website.

I know that's it's difficult to get Saundra's cd i just ask her if she is ok to bring her cds at the event' date=' and she said yes. By copies , do you mean original signed cd ? I guess, sorry if sometimes I don't understand clearly ! But I must to ask her before, she is ok to sell her cds on a website.[/quote'] I ask you that because copies in french is "Fake", and it's not the case here ! :)

did she recorded an album?or what cds are you talking about??

yes, Saundra is a great singer, and she recorded an album

I doubt if I can go to Paris for this Convention, but I sure would love to go. It would be great to meet Gina & Larry! Any members living in Europe should try to attend.

• 2 weeks later...

any news?

The official website will be online around on july 20th, and the tickets will be on sale the 24th. I hope to get some good news soon for a 3rd guests for the event ! Stay tuned :) But for fresh news, the Facebook page is here, search A.LL Events. I'll be in Paris in the end of June for to find the better place for the event. Just I can say for the moment... We'll get for the event, an John Diehl's Art Exposing, with unique pieces, especially for the event. John Diehl is a great artist too :)Best,Alex.

Whoever goes to this event, make sure to take photos. Lots and lots of photos!Video of the event would be even better!(dont' forget to tell the star guests about .WS) :clap:

i would definitly be happy to be part of the thing , i mean meeting the real Miami vice :eek::) but as i speak i can't affirm it will be possible . Thanks for all your efforts Ell.a :thumbsup:

Peter Guja at the MV Event !We're glad to announce Peter Guja at the event ! Peter will be there for to talk with us about his work ! Thanks Again Peter.

3rd guestHi There,We've booked a 3rd guest for the event, but you'll know in the same time that the the official website will be online (soon).Best,@

I wish I could go, and bring my screen used clothes, and my collection to show on exhibit so people could see it up close and personal.Can you imagine what THAT would cost to ship everything?? :eek::) -COOP

you talking about you or your stuffs ?:D honestly i don't know but will be great if you can to come,you have a great collection and I'm the first to want to see that Coop !

That's what I mean. I'd be an honor to meet you, and the cast members, but moving a collection this large across the Ocean is just too much work, and too expensive to do it.I would have liked to get John Diehl's autograph, as his is the only autograph of the principle cast that I don't have. :cry:-COOP