• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alex2b

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• Ell.a

Hello there,Saundra Santiago keeps her cds for the convention and doesn't send them by mail anymore.As I said in the preview post, if you want one, you may to purchase it at the convention.Best,Alex.

Hello there' date='Saundra Santiago keeps her cds for the convention and doesn't send them by mail anymore.As I said in the preview post, if you want one, you may to purchase it at the convention.Best,Alex.[/quote'] yeah :)

I'll have to check out your review of Bandi in "French Twist"' date=' Coop! ;)[/quote'] I didn't care for DANIELLE in that episode though. :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Watch the second trailer at the convention website!Saundra Santiago has a message for you!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXLi4KirbNY&feature=player_embedded

Enjoy! :tasse_prost:

That video of Gina was really cute (I am from France - I liked her accent :D).Darn, these videos make me want to go to convention more and more.@GinaFan: where did you see her recently?thxJ.

• Administrators

Wonder when she made the video.

I think the video was made 2010-09-27 at 23.36. ;)This is the date stamp in its properties anyway.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

The preparations for "FRENCH TWIST REUNION" on April 9th and 10th in Paris are going on.:shout:ANNOUNCEMENTIf you would like to pay tribute to your 80ies wardrobe: The FRENCH TWIST REUNION is the perfect place and the right time to do it. There will be a contest: The most beautiful and most original outfit will be awarded.:cool:Furthermore there wil be IZZY's CORNER - a place to sell&buy, to barter or just to expose your best Miami Vice fan collectibles:balloon:

• 3 weeks later...

One real silly question to the organizers just came into my head: it was firmly said that DJ would not attend - is it because he was contacted and refused, or just because there's no way to contact him and stuff, like legends about his "unavailability" say? :confused: (What about PMT, by the way?) Not that I wouldn't be thrilled to see Saundra (*a huge sigh*) and other guests, of course, if I can be there... just a little fit of curiosity, so to speak. :)

Convention sounds wonderful:thumbsup: Interesting choice of it being in Paris. Everyone going - Have a wonderful time and report back with videos and photos;)Too bad Michael Talbott had to rant :rolleyes: Hope he keeps it to Miami Vice and his character on the show at the convention.

The preparations for "FRENCH TWIST REUNION" on April 9th and 10th in Paris are going on.:shout:ANNOUNCEMENTIf you would like to pay tribute to your 80ies wardrobe: The FRENCH TWIST REUNION is the perfect place and the right time to do it. There will be a contest: The most beautiful and most original outfit will be awarded.:cool:Furthermore there wil be IZZY's CORNER - a place to sell&buy' date=' to barter or just to expose your best Miami Vice fan collectibles:balloon:[/quote']Both of these have "COOPER&BURNETT" written all over them!

The preparations for "FRENCH TWIST REUNION" on April 9th and 10th in Paris are going on. :shout:ANNOUNCEMENT If you would like to pay tribute to your 80ies wardrobe: The FRENCH TWIST REUNION is the perfect place and the right time to do it. There will be a contest: The most beautiful and most original outfit will be awarded. Furthermore there wil be IZZY's CORNER - a place to sell&buy' date=' to barter or just to expose your best Miami Vice fan collectibles:balloon:[/quote']Izzy`s corner......now I wish I was going to France instead.....:cry::cry::cry:

thanks all for your messages !@ Cheetah, DJ and PMT it's just impossible for us to get them for the french twist reunion, for many reasons.I know they are the "heart" of Miami Vice, but sincerly I think that Saundra, John, Olivia and Michael are too a big part of the Miami Vice's chemistry, and we are glad to get them for the Reunion. I talked many times with them, and they're very happy coming in France for meet their fans. Don't forget, it's new for them too, a Miami Vice Convention !!! I hope to see you there, and to meet you too, here we looking forward for this event, and it's so close now, only 2 months to wait:) A lot of fun and Vice's Vibes coming soon....Feel free to ask if you have any questions,Have a wonderful day MV's fans Best from France,Alex

Thanks, Alex!I agree that Saundra, Olivia and others are great part of MV too, and we would be lucky to have them at the convention. Just was curious about "technicalities"... :)As for my coming - I'm not so sure... :cry: But I'd be happy to... so I'd better wait and see.

@cheetah, you can to contact me with this email : a.llevents@hotmail.fr I will glad to help you and especially for prepare your trip if you need. Disneyland Paris is a great place, and especially where the convention is !!!Feel free to contact me, you and the others, !!Best,Alex