Miami pics

Tommy Vercetti

I never saw that before nofretz. it's really cool. thanx for sharing dude. would've been cool if there was a white Testarossa the day I was there

• Administrators

Great stuff! I'm thinking some of you South Florida boys need to start up the location trivia again.

Great idea. I would start it but to post challenging problems it's best to use new photos and I haven't been in Miami for a few months. Screen captures from Google Map's Street View might work however.

• 2 months later...
Guest The Talk

Wonderful pics in a very good quality! :glossy::thumbsup:It's like bringing home some Vice feeling and a little journey for those who cannot travel to Miami.Thanks Tommy Vercetti, for sahring and for all the time-consuming work which is related to. :cheers:

Guest The Talk

What chatched my eye are the clouds in the "North Dade Justice Center" pics: white clouds, dark grey clouds and blue sky here and there.Looks like there was stormy weather that day.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm pleased you like the pics

Looks like there was stormy weather that day.

No, not really. There was just some scattered clouds about but they cleared later and it was a beautiful day. Those pics you're talking about were taken on my last trip there last November. On that day I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Miami via Collins Avenue and stopped to see some great sights along the way. The photos of the Pink House and the Whatever Works house and numerous others were also taken on that day.

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

Guest The Talk
Thanks for the kind words dudes. I really appreciate it. I'm pleased you like the picsNo' date=' not really. There was just some scattered clouds about but they cleared later and it was a beautiful day. Those pics you're talking about were taken on my last trip there last November. On that day I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Miami via Collins Avenue and stopped to see some great sights along the way. The photos of the Pink House and the Whatever Works house and numerous others were also taken on that day.[/quote']Do you take the pics stystematically? For example all locations from one episode or "mixed" locations that are close together in a specific area. Or just the ones which are accidetally on your way?

or "mixed" locations that are close together in a specific area. QUOTE]Yes, I would have to say it would be mixed locations that are close together in a specific area. I'd consult Virtual Earth before I left to see their proximity to eachother and that makes it easier to drive to and find all of them.Yes it is quite systematic

Great photos and especially liked the night time shots, Tommy V. Were any of these meant to be related to specific episodes or were they just great photo opps?Thanks. :tasse_prost:

Yes, the majority were specific to Vice but some were just too good a photo opportunity to pass up

Talk about change! I remember when the Freedom Tower a.k.a. the Miami News Building was the tallest structure on the waterfront, except for maybe the Everglades Hotel. At least the tower still exists. In Hit List the Argentinian shot Lt. Rodriguez from the top of this structure.Eingefügtes BildPic from http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=513

I hear this condomania is affecting a lot of American cities, not just Miami. I hear it's the same in Chicago too

• 2 months later...

These condos are cropping up everywhere obviously as everyone wants to live in Miami and they have to accomidate this

Beautiful pics, Tommy V but I can's place the MV settings. Any help would be appreciated. thnx