Miami pics

Tommy Vercetti

GREAT Photos Tommy V. How did you track these locations down? Amazing.

It was pretty easy really. Before I left I got the addresses of the places on Miami-Vice.org and looked them up on virtual maps and when I was there I drove a rented car to all the locations.

Miami Beach Police Building, as seen in numerous episodes:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThe opening shot of Bad Timing:Eingefügtes BildReplication of the confrontation between Crockett and Milton Glantz towards the end of Death & The Lady:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

The opening of Red TapeThe Nemo restored to it's pristine grandeur:Eingefügtes BildWhere Crockett & Tubbs drove down at the start of the ep:Eingefügtes BildWhere they parked:Eingefügtes BildIs that Lou Diamond Phillips & Viggo Mortensen?Eingefügtes BildWhere they walked:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildOn this bridge Crockett busted a guy in a white Lambo and talked with Joey Harden:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI can see Artie Rollins!:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Dade County Courthouse:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildJim Morrison's trial for obscenity was here too.The United States Courthouse (as seen in Out Where the Buses Don't Run and Theresa) is just around the corner from this. I tried to take some photos of it but the security guy said I couldn't because it was a federal courthouse.

The bridge where Sam Boyle gave the van full of yeyo to Pauly Walnuts in Fruit of the Poison Tree. Also in Smugglers Blues:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Where DeMarco picked up Mrs. Carrow to be whacked in One Eyed Jack:Miami2009067.jpgWhere the car drove up:Miami2009065.jpgWhat's now behind where Mrs. Carrow was standing:Miami2009068.jpgThe bank from the start of The Great McCarthy:Miami2008300.jpgA scene from World of Trouble:Miami08153.jpgMiami08154.jpgMiami08161.jpgThis building was in The Rising Sun of Death:Miami08158.jpgMiami08160.jpgAs seen in Calderone's Return:Miami08150.jpghttp://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii66/marc-gta/Miami08107.jpg

Miami08107.jpg

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

The street from Bad Timing. It's supposed to be a rural town but it's actually in downtown Miami:Eingefügtes BildThe Bank of America tower in the background was a dead giveaway:Eingefügtes BildAcross the street from it:Eingefügtes BildWhere Crockett drove off:Eingefügtes Bild

Guest neworder

Fantastic pictures, makes me want to go to Miami SO SO SO much more.Tellin ya, as soon as i finish uni, im on the first virgin plane to miamiSo many more palm trees there comparing the pics with older shotsThanks for the great piccys

As seen in the seen in the Don't Need A Gun chase in Down For The Count 2:Eingefügtes BildThe opening shots of Miami Squeeze. The building on the left is where Crockett was playing pool with Cutter in Leap of Faith:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild