Michael Talbott

Dacko

great photo enhancement! I assume the guy behind the weel is PMT's stunt double.

Btw, I was watching 'Yankee Dollar' the other night where I believe they re-used an aerial shot from that footage. It's funny when you watch closely, you see the camera pan over the skyline and when it gets down to the street, you can see the Daytona driving very slow at first and then quickly accelerate as if the camera team was directing the driver over radio.

As they reach  the intersection there is a car coming down the crossway and does a spin to dodge the Daytona. Right after the intersection, the Daytona slows down again and turns to a gap in the median - goin' back for a re-take I guess.

a bit of erratic driving for just giving a lift home to your girlfriend....or maybe Crockett was in a desperate hurry to hit the sheets with Sarah...

• 5 months later...

If you go to Michael's FB page he is on LIVE now.  At 10:50 EST he is off the air but said he would be right back.  He answers some questions on a chat line.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

The FB chat was awesome. Only around 10 of us were there. He answered everyone's questions. If you go to his FB page you can watch it all. 

• Like 1

Funny nice chilled out guy!

Listing "Phil the Shill" as his favourite episode and "Cows of October" ( although he acknowledges as a dumb episode ! it was featured as a tribute to his mother who died during the filming of that show)

It was a cool live happening, wish more stars would do that.  He didn't answer my question, I wrote: "I was in Miami during Vice's filming and heard that you and Saundra Santiago roomed together in the Grove for a while.  Was it true?"  Not the best question I could have asked but it was the first thing that came to mind at the time.

17 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I have heard he and Saundra both say so in old interviews--"as friends"--kind of a big brother sort of thing. 

Funny how little acting he did after MV . 

I did hear once Talbott mentioned a few years after the big screen big budget Miami Vice 2006 that he was offered the role of Swiatek but turned Michael Mann down?! I dont know how valid that was:thumbsup:

Edited by Matt5

3 hours ago, Tony D. said:

He had a small part in First Blood with Sly Stallone!

I had a bit of fun with him on Twitter about this the other day. 

Edited by Dadrian

5 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I had a bit of fun with him on Twitter about this the other day. 

What did he have to say?  I would be interested in his experience working with Sly.

He has appalling taste in presidential candidates. I recall he was a Dubya supporter too.
(Just to clarify, I don't like Obama)

I won't go into this election except to say it has the two worst candidates imaginable.

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

• 1 month later...

Looks like there really is such a thing as reincarnation

mussolini.jpg

KKKillary is Annie Wilkes and the planet is Paul Sheldon.   We came, we saw, she died. Hahahaha

Obama is the worst president ever. I detest him. Amazingly he is even worse than George W. Bush. He bombed twice as many countries as Bush did and did infinitely more damage to the planet then Bush did. He is a treacherous, deciteful, lying POS war criminal and good riddance to him. What a travesty he won the Nobel Peace Prize and then bombed seven countries! 

F**k you Obama!  I didn't support him in '08 and I'm glad I didn't. His presidency has been a catastrophic disaster of staggering proportions. What Bill Hicks said about George H. W. Bush could also be applied to Obama. He was a child of Satan here to destroy the planet earth

obama-snake-oil.jpg

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2016 at 3:31 PM, summer84 said:

After having looked at the night scene again in "Calderone's return part 1," it now also looks to me like Talbott in the Daytona.

But I guess we won't really know until maybe a Blu-ray release. :)

At least I am glad, that the mystery is sort of solved, because I have really wanted to know this.

Tom Bahr (Michael's stunt double) has taken an interest in the Scarab project and contacted me a couple weeks ago. I'm sure he would probably know.

Not sure I want to know for sure. Makes for a fun story

• Like 1

Michael Talbott is forgiven in my book... ;)

"Switek and Zito" were definitely one of many reasons to watch the show every week. Even after John Diehl left. And so to me, it's not important if I would find myself disagreeing with his political views nowadays. He was part of something big, which was itself a big part of my youth for me. And that's what matters to me.

Edited by Daytona74
  • Like 2