Michael Talbott

Dacko

Michael Talbott on Facebook Â· 

I recently had the honor of being one of the hosts of the Waverly, Iowa Purple Heart Tour bird hunt for wounded veterans. The Purple Heart Outdoors Tour is an organization founded by Lt. Col. Dan Hammack, US Army Reserves (Special Forces), whose sole purpose is to organize a series of group hunting and fishing events for active duty Purple Heart recipients or for those who have received commendations for valor in the War on Terror. Many pictures of the event have been posted here.https://waverlypurplehearttour.shutterfly.com/1784

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Michael Talbott on Facebook:  The Miami Vice cast, Saundra Santiago, John Diehl, Olivia Brown and I will be appearing at the Shock Pop Comiccon in Ft Lauderdale FL. Feb. 13-15, 2015.

• Like 1

Michael Talbott on Facebook:  The Miami Vice cast, Saundra Santiago, John Diehl, Olivia Brown and I will be appearing at the Shock Pop Comiccon in Ft Lauderdale FL. Feb. 13-15, 2015.

What night will they be there?  I went on the Shock Pop website but didn't see their names.

Tony, don't have any more info.  Maybe they are a recent addition to the comiccon.  You could post on Michael's FB page and ask him.

Tony, don't have any more info.  Maybe they are a recent addition to the comiccon.  You could post on Michael's FB page and ask him.

Thanks Jim, I'll try that!

• 1 month later...

Michael Talbott posted this on Facebook. 

Who is coming to see us in Fort Lauderdale, FL? http://www.shockpopcomiccon.com/

SHOCK POP COMICCON, BROWARD COUNTY CONVENTION CENTER, 1950 EISENHOWER BLVD, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA  (click on pic for larger image)  Olivia looks good.  I'm going to try to make it.

safe image

Edited by miamijimf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NEXT SHOW: May 1-3, 2015 Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel 5550 N RIVER RD, ROSEMONT, IL 60018, USA

http://

http://hollywoodshow.com/mainchicago.php

Might have to check this out....it's under an hour drive for me. 

I'd love to do a Q& A with him! I just don't know how to do it. I guess I have to join facebook?

I may not be available during that time. Miamijimf, should we ask questions here, and you post them on facebook for those who have questions? You could post a link to this site, or to my Continuity photo and paper for him to see who now owns it. WE do!! :thumbsup:  

C&B,

I've already told him about this site and invited him to join.  He never responded.  I'm not totally sure how it will work but yes you must join Facebook.  He said he would start a thread I assume on Facebook, so I guess if you are on his Facebook page at that time you will learn the address of his new thread where he will respond by commenting right away on posts to that new thread.  My guess he will get a lot of posts but if folks want to send me questions for him, i'll try to get them in.  A chat room, like the one on this site, would seem to be a much better way for him to communicate with fans.

Edited by miamijimf

Michael is from Waverly, Iowa... Not too far from where I'm from.  My aunt and uncle actually lived there, and I have a friend there.  I hear he moved back after retiring from acting?

And he is going to be at the Rosemont Hotel in Chicago next month???  I was there last fall for the Flashback Weekend Horror Convention!  I'm going again this year!

• Administrators

C&B,

I've already told him about this site and invited him to join.  He never responded.  I'm not totally sure how it will work but yes you must join Facebook.  He said he would start a thread I assume on Facebook, so I guess if you are on his Facebook page at that time you will learn the address of his new thread where he will respond by commenting right away on posts to that new thread.  My guess he will get a lot of posts but if folks want to send me questions for him, i'll try to get them in.  A chat room, like the one on this site, would seem to be a much better way for him to communicate with fans.

I think he's going to make a status post, then reply to peoples replies/questions. Because Facebook has a thing now where you can reply to a reply.  

Would be cool to have a Miami Vice Online exclusive Q&A though :)  :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

NEXT SHOW: May 1-3, 2015 Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel 5550 N RIVER RD, ROSEMONT, IL 60018, USA

http://

http://hollywoodshow.com/mainchicago.php

REMINDER: For those in or around Chicago, the Hollywood Show is coming up this weekend. From the site it looks like Santiago, Diehl, Brown, and Talbott will be there for auto signing .

• Like 1

Looks like Santiago and Brown are postponed and NOT attending this weekend's signing events. So far Diehl and Talbott are still on, and Olmos wasn't listed on the attendee sheet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Michael Talbott outside of Elvis' Graceland with the bug from the bug van.

10986678_1055583707802474_82359503269256

• Like 1

I just saw Michael in a bit part.  It was a late 70's, short-lived TV series called Richie Brockelman: Private Eye.  He was in the pilot episode "The Missing 24 Hours" as a marine on a bus heading to San Diego.  He had only one or two lines, and looked very young!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...