A Peek Into Crockett's Closet

COOPER&BURNETT

i always liked the coat with the blue stripes

It's very unique! I'll be posting photos of it on the scrapbook section in just a jiffy!

thanks for sharing the pics! :thumbsup:socks and ties... :D

I was hoping the members here would enjoy that! :DWere you able to spot all the stuff seen in the MIAMI VICE TV series?

Ciao C&B, great pics! The closet is neatly arranged (better than mine :) ) and with so many Vice things... awesome! I've seen that the tshirt on the different hanger is inside out, just because I focused on those beautiful colours and that's why I noticed it. And what a time travel was for me when I saw the old Versace logo used back then. Also the Armani label that if I read well, says "a Milano, Borgonuovo 93" FYI Borgonuovo is a street in Milan's fashion district and it's just 5 minutes from where I am now... at work but you can see I'm not doing my job! :p

I was hoping the members here would enjoy that! :DWere you able to spot all the stuff seen in the MIAMI VICE TV series?

yep, really fantastic! :clap: i hope that i could have a closet full of those things some day :)

How Many Iconic Crockett MIAMI VICE Items can you spot in his closet?

Too many for my brain to process. I am feeling weak and my vision is blurred. I have passed into something that is several stages past envy. What, no "blackjack"? Jack Daniels: and of course, a shotglass. Then we need a picture of you making the squinched up look that Crockett makes when he downs a slug of Jack.

Thanks for the pics palBut this stuff are yours???

Yes, these are actually mine. (but this is supposed to be Crockett's personal closet, not mine)

Ciao C&B' date=' great pics! The closet is neatly arranged (better than mine :) ) and with so many Vice things... awesome! I've seen that the tshirt on the different hanger is inside out, just because I focused on those beautiful colours and that's why I noticed it. And what a time travel was for me when I saw the old Versace logo used back then. Also the Armani label that if I read well, says "a Milano, Borgonuovo 93" FYI Borgonuovo is a street in Milan's fashion district and it's just 5 minutes from where I am now... at work but you can see I'm not doing my job! :p[/quote']Actually, the green shirt that looks inside out is actually not! It's just a design feature from a shirt company called "STRUCTURE". That is the correct side showing believe it or not! (Good eye though!)

Too many for my brain to process. I am feeling weak and my vision is blurred. I have passed into something that is several stages past envy. Actually, I did think of that, but then I started thinking, Why would Crockett have booze in his closet???? I wanted to show off several things, and thought the beer could be a makeshift bookend due to it's weight. Being I had the beer, I figured his Lucky strikes and the gold zippo should be there as well. I did think of adding other items like shot glasses, but I have spent a lot just putting THIS little thing together. Heck the zippo lighter was nearing $30 which I bought JUST for this shot. I don't smoke!! I just want to entertain you!

you should trade the alfa romeo in on a daytona' date=' C&B. do you plan to ever get one?[/quote']I would gladdly LOVE to trade in the Spider for the Daytona, however, there are not too many of either car around, and I'd have to find someone willing to make that trade. The Alfa would make a very nice down payment.There is no other vice item I would want MORE than that daytona. For me, it's the absolute ULTIMATE!!!

I think I saw a Thermal Detonator in one of those pics! When was Crockett on Tatooine? Did Tubbs have to infiltrate Calderon's palace to rescue Sonny?

There are items that nobody seems to have mentioned or pointed out that is in his closet. Gotta admit, I'm suprised.

I think I saw a Thermal Detonator in one of those pics! When was Crockett on Tatooine? Did Tubbs have to infiltrate Calderon's palace to rescue Sonny?

Your the greatest sredd!!! I LOVE STAR WARS!They were posing as smugglers. :DNow you and I know that that's not a Thermal Detonator, ....it's a "Baseball of Death".

i recognize most of the gear from your .org posts. great stuff! i guess that's why the blue one jumped out at me: it was always one of my faves and i'd never noticed it in your scrapbook before.

i recognize most of the gear from your .org posts. great stuff! i guess that's why the blue one jumped out at me: it was always one of my faves and i'd never noticed it in your scrapbook before.

I have a couple of new cast items to share with you next week.