A Peek Into Crockett's Closet

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's the BUDDY HOLLY record album that Elvis ate in the episode HEART OF DARKNESS.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIf anybody has screen capture, how about posting a better shot of this scene for me.

sorry' date=' nothing :D i just read wrong. please, continue. :)(i read that you zoomed in to the dvd or something..) :D[/quote']oh, like i was callin the record a dvd? :) i got you now :)

here's a nice cap i made for ya coop (until gina's comes around):Eingefügtes Bildthis is as good a zoom as possible from the dvd:Eingefügtes Bild

nofretz, Another great one. I love that scene one of my favorites and they end up laughing over Sonny's temper..lol....And you are so welcome! Sue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a very organized closet.

Looks like Crockett did have plenty of closet space, and organizational skills. :)

• 9 months later...

cooper&burnett, thanks so much for sharing these with us! wow is all i can say! by the way, how the heck did you get your hands on all these items????? you got connections or what? ;) seriously, though, very cool. glad they're in the possession of a fan rather than goodness knows where. that would have been too sad.

cooper&burnett' date=' thanks so much for sharing these with us! wow is all i can say! by the way, how the heck did you get your hands on all these items????? you got connections or what? ;) seriously, though, very cool. glad they're in the possession of a fan rather than goodness knows where. that would have been too sad.[/quote']Glad you like it!!I try very hard to deal with MIAMI VICE items. I try to get as many as I can because....A. I feel it's better that one person that has the ability to safely preserve and protect these items should have them. I feel it's better to have all the items in one place at one time, instead of scattered all over, lost to the world.B. My willingness to take out the time to not hide these items in my closet, but to SHARE them on the internet with the world for all vice fans to see in a way that they couldn't before.I think it's important that I save and preserve these items for all time.It's best for me to be the curator for these items.I have many more threads in my scrapbook section that you should see. Check out the blazers and crew items!!!P.S. Do I have connections? Certainly. Without them, this collection would not be possible.

"Closet envy" - is that an actual emotion that one can feel?Any amateur psychiatrists out there? :rolleyes:

Don't think about it too long pal, otherwise you'll be a "closet" case. ;):)

Been there ...done that :dance2:.

Well, then....come out of the closet.Ooops! That didn't come out right. :)(not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Wrong guy.That was some other guy. Something about wearing bright red pants while walking around in San Francisco for one week. I wouldn't do that - as it might bring unwanted "attention" (and not from the young ladies). San Fran. is a special place for me though - went there on my honeymoon. My ex-wife and I both loved it.

I can't wear red or pink pants. Some people can pull it off, but not me.Faded Blue jeans is my favorite type of pants that I wear on my days off.

I don't know if you are old enough, Coop, but maybe you might remember the style seen in men's pants around '72 to '74. I had plaid, bell-bottom, cuffed pants and some light orange velour pants too. There were some crazy styles around at that time for men. It was kind of fun actually. And nobody thought you were gay, this was just the style around that time. It did not last very long, gone by about the mid-'70s.