Indian Wars

Tom

Am 18.7.2021 um 23:41 schrieb TylerDurden389:

Wonder if the price for the Brickell apt. is gonna go down after the tragedy at Surfside. I'd imagine no one in the market to buy in Miami is gonna go anywhere near a building built before 2000.

the whole Brickell One complex (built in 1982, first highrise on Brickell Key) looks neglected and run down. Pool defunct. I don´t think that anyone will be moving out there due to static concerns, as everyone already have left years ago. At least, that what it currently looks like. Thus, I doubt the 2018 price of around 350k for that apartment would hold up.

Sad but true: if they really succeed in reviving MV with a new series, they could use Brickell One as location for a new "The Maze" episode :)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...

Coopertown Airboat Tours in the Glades was used in this episode (and also in Prodigal Son) as base for the airboat scenes filming. In Indian Wars, it is easier to see, as the long straight access channel is there (and there is none at the Miccosukee Village they also filmed at). See comparison with the episode (last pic) below.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-06 um 11.17.30.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-06 um 11.18.53.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-06 um 11.46.34.png

• Like 4