'KITTY KATS'

juscat

Eingefügtes BildToday is International Cat Day! (August 8th)......A toast to my fellow cats! :cheers::cheers::cheers:To celebrate, why not share a picture of your cat, a funny feline experience, or an interesting cat fact, perhaps?I'll begin.......My two cats: Paisley (left) and Torti (right)Eingefügtes Bild
  • Like 1

Oh juscat !WONDERFUL !! Thank you for sharing!Is it really? INTERNATIONAL CAT DAY? Incredible :thumbsup: ! We Germans have at this moment a fantastic menu in Gecko's coffee bar, served from trashcat .Perfectly! Good food and a great picture! :shout:Thanks ! - your cats in the world! :shout: juscat, when is International dog day ? Leni want to celebrate!

• Like 1

[TABLE][TR][TD=colspan: 2][/TD][/TR][TR][TD=width: 545, colspan: 2]

Eingefügtes BildTHE OWL AND THE PUSSYCATBy Edward LearThe Owl and the Pussycat went to seaIn a beautiful pea-green boat,They took some honey, and plenty of money,Wrapped up in a five pound note.The Owl looked up to the stars above,And sang to a small guitar,"O lovely Pussy! O Pussy, my love,What a beautiful Pussy you are, you are, you are,What a beautiful Pussy you are."Pussy said to the Owl "You elegant fowl, How charmingly sweet you sing.O let us be married, too long we have tarried;But what shall we do for a ring?"They sailed away, for a year and a day,To the land where the Bong-tree grows,And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stoodWith a ring at the end of his nose, his nose, his nose,With a ring at the end of his nose."Dear Pig, are you willing to sell for one shilling your ring?"Said the Piggy, "I will"So they took it away, and were married next dayBy the Turkey who lives on the hill.They dined on mince, and slices of quince,Which they ate with a runcible spoon.And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand.They danced by the light of the moon, the moon, the moon,They danced by the light of the moon.

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
  • Like 1

[SIZE=4">

Today is International Cat Day! (August 8th)......A toast to my fellow cats! :cheers::cheers::cheers:To celebrate' date=' why not share a picture of your cat, a funny feline experience, or an interesting cat fact, perhaps?I'll begin.......My two cats: Paisley (left) and Torti (right)[/size']Eingefügtes Bild

Your cats are gorgeous! Give them a big hug from meBelow is my ginger tomcat Oliver who is pictured sound asleep leaning against my feet:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4489[/ATTACH]

post-178-13892963753612_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Here's one I picked up while I was in Transylvania. I vant to eat your catnip. Muhaahahahahahhahahah!

post-10-13892963754679_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

MY CREWHeres my babies[ATTACH=CONFIG]4496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4497[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4498[/ATTACH]Noodles,Boo and of course Sylvester

post-10210-13892963755725_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892963755933_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892963756076_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892963756263_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Your cats are gorgeous! Give them a big hug from meBelow is my ginger tomcat Oliver who is pictured sound asleep leaning against my feet:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4489[/ATTACH]

What an TERRIFIC thread this has become! :clap::clap:Sue your cat has the cutest mouth! He looks like he is really enjoying nuzzling into your feet! :D@ timm525, what a CLASSIC picture! Was this photoshopped? :clap:@LNGLK, what a GEM of a cat who is doing the little dance! :funky:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4502[/ATTACH]I luv this picture,What is with Sonny and cats.During the seasons theres been cats around Sonny,They must luv him:happy:

post-10210-13892963757082_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4502[/ATTACH]I luv this picture' date='What is with Sonny and cats.During the seasons theres been cats around Sonny,They must luv him:happy:[/quote']
I'm still viewing season 3 and the last episode I viewed was 'Baby Blues', so I have not seen any cats as yet, with Sonny. Actually I do recall one episode, with Gina's cat being given to Sonny to hold.....not sure which episode?Doesn't he look cute with these felines! :happy:Who am I kidding, he would look great with ANYTHING!!! :D:D

I'm still viewing season 3 and the last episode I viewed was 'Baby Blues'' date=' so I have not seen any cats as yet, with Sonny. Actually I do recall one episode, with Gina's cat being given to Sonny to hold.....not sure which episode?Doesn't he look cute with these felines! :happy:Who am I kidding, he would look great with ANYTHING!!! :D:D[/quote']I could recollect only 2 episodes: the above mentioned "Death and the Lady" and "One Way Ticket"[ATTACH=CONFIG]4504[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4505[/ATTACH]I don't remember Gina giving him her cat. They found a kitten in a box with evidence and gave it to her, but it's season 4.I liked Castillo's reaction to this kitten :happy::clap::p

post-1120-13892963757222_thumb.jpg

post-1120-13892963757423_thumb.jpg

One for the ladies.....http://www.youtube.com/embed/aYe1d5_LS0sQUOTE] That was so funny! Thanks for posting it - I've sent the link to my other female friends who have cats.Below is a link to one of my favourites - if you go on youtube' date=' you'll find more of simon's cat's adventures. Simon has been inspired by his own cats and he captures their ways wonderfully. This was the first one I ever saw & I still love it:-

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

• Like 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

Oh Sue, this clip had me PISSING MYSELF LAUGHING!!! :D:D:D:D :clap:It reminded me of my neurotic tortoishell cat 'Torti'!The ending is GOLD!!!! ROFL!!!:):):)

Oh yes, this threat has become really quite wonderful :happy:. I'm thrilled! Please continue. Posted your purring favorites.Although I own a dog, but it's nice to know your cat.Oh yes..., Eingefügtes Bild and cuddles nicey!Thank you for uploaded photos of Sonny with the little cat. I had totally forgotten. Insofar jsucat ..., it also uses nothing if you have already seen all Seasons - dozens of times :p.

• Like 1

Sometimes cats appear very human.... look at this:
Oooooooooooooh' date=' I love the kitten Sonny is holding!![/quote']
It didn't matter that I didn't understand a word of what the puttys were saying.....the German speak only made it even FUNNIER!!! :):) :thumbsup: