'KITTY KATS'

juscat

Yeah' date=' cats are cool.I dont understand people who hate them. They can be annoying sometimes, but they're cats and they're independent and do whatever they feel like doing. :)My cat used to remind me of Garfield :D[/quote']Cats are very independant and don't take orders.Like sit or lay down.You can train them but its not that easy.I luv my crew.
  • Like 1

Simon's Cat........ 'Cat and Mouse'

http-~~-//youtu.be/BWIPZvwcnX8

This is funny and my cats do that,they have unplugged the computer before but thank goodness there was nothing important that was going on at the time.They luv the mouse,like to lay with it.

It was Nora's birthday!!! :balloon::cake: :gift:An article from her website, 'Nora The Piano Cat'.....Birthdays Are for Being Grateful…September 10, 2011 Eingefügtes BildIt’s my eighth birthday today, September 10th, and I’d like to thank the individuals and organizations responsible for me being here. First of all, let me thank my mother, a stray cat on the streets of Camden, NJ. Then there’s the woman who rescued me as a kitten and took me to Furrever Friends, a no-kill animal shelter. Thanks, guys. They maintained a pet adoption center at the Pet Smart (bless them), and that’s where I ended up in a big cage with a tag that said “Bossy.” That’s where I first met Burnell and Betsy, the lovely couple who adopted me and became my personal assistants. Who knows what course my life might have taken had I not ended up with them. I am deeply grateful for all the love and care and inspiration they have given me the last eight years. I’d also like to thank Dr. Wellens and the wonderful, caring vets and staff of Queen Village Animal Hospital where I get my regular checkups. And then there are my many fans who have nurtured my time on this planet with their comments and compliments and expressions of love and appreciation. Thank you all so very much.There are two fans I’d like to send special thanks to: One is my licensing agent, Laura Becker of Moxie & Company, for her tireless efforts on my behalf. The other is composer/conductor Mindaugas Piecaitis, who saw the potential in my music and brought it to the concert stage through his creation of CATcerto. His marvelous talent and passion for music is an inspiration to so many.I would be amiss if I failed to mention my fellow adopted siblings: Max, Rennie, Clara, Gabby, Jenny, and Ellie. Though we have not always seen eye to eye, especially if they came too close to my piano (especially Max). I do appreciate the warmth and joy they have added to our home and to the lives of Burnell and Betsy. And a happy personal assistant is a good personal assistant.Thank you all,Your Diva,NoraEingefügtes Bild

Yeah' date=' cats are cool.I dont understand people who hate them. They can be annoying sometimes, but they're cats and they're independent and do whatever they feel like doing. :)My cat used to remind me of Garfield :D[/quote'] Very true. I love our cats. And remember "dogs have masters, cats have servants":D:)

Very true. I love our cats. And remember "dogs have masters' date=' cats have servants":D:)[/quote']Hold it a minute.I would not consider to be a servant to my cats,no way man.I am mistress to my crew and they know it.I have two males and a female,boys listen to me.

Thanks everyone for this lovely thread.I started to love cats even before I was born!My mum told me that when she was pregnant I kicked a lot, but when the cat jumped on her lap, purring loudly, I calmed down until I kicked no more.It could be that I felt the cat's presence, I don't know, the only thing I'm sure about is that I ADORE cats!The last cat I had was a 2 month old stray kitten; my mother found her shivering alone in the cold, under a tree. She remained with us for 16 years.Agata (1993-2009)Eingefügtes BildAnother picture. I love this one because she had walked in the snow (as you can see from the footprints) and she was trying to get her paws dry...Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Agata (1993-2009)Eingefügtes BildAnother picture. I love this one because she had walked in the snow (as you can see from the footprints) and she was trying to get her paws dry...Eingefügtes Bild

Pandina, thank you for your lovely story and WONDERFUL photos of your cat, Agata! I particularly love the second picture of her, with one paw slightly raised against the blueish tinge of the snow and trail of footprints. :happy:

Agata (1993-2009)Eingefügtes BildAnother picture. I love this one because she had walked in the snow (as you can see from the footprints) and she was trying to get her paws dry...Eingefügtes Bild

A real beauty

Hold it a minute.I would not consider to be a servant to my cats' date='no way man.I am mistress to my crew and they know it.I have two males and a female,boys listen to me.[/quote']Yeah, I really know that :D:):cool: In Germany the cats call their owners "tin openers" :happy:Pssssst, there will be a belated birthday party for Nora on this thursday in Gecko's Café "Kaffee-Bar Thread"! All people who loves cats are invited!!

Great story. Thanks for sharing it.Beautiful cat.

@PandinaVery beautiful cat and wonderful story! I remember when I was a little girl (2 - 3 years old) we had a cat named "Peter" (Pete). I loved him very much and he was very very patient, sometimes I took him by his paws to dance and he accepted it :happy:

Don't forget:All people who loves cats are invitedto Nora's birthday party tomorrowat Gecko's Bar / Kaffee Bar-Thread![ATTACH=CONFIG]4762[/ATTACH]

post-9673-13892963859575_thumb.jpg

Don't forget:All people who loves cats are invitedto Nora's birthday party tomorrowat Gecko's Bar / Kaffee Bar-Thread![ATTACH=CONFIG]4762[/ATTACH]

I'll be there with bells on, matey! :D:D:D

:shout:Nora's birthday party has begun, in the 'Kaffee-Bar' thread!:balloon::balloon::balloon:German and English is spoken, so come one, come all!!!Feel free to contribute. ;)Music from David Bowie, for the film 'Cat People'

http-~~-//youtu.be/UMIPMSmCZ4w

http-~~-//youtu.be/ewdbilSWjaM

My cats are afraid of the vaccum.I wish mine would be so happy.
Cool little clip, alleycat. :)I'm amazed that kitty even stayed on the moving gadget! :eek:

Pandina' date=' thank you for your lovely story and WONDERFUL photos of your cat, Agata! [/quote']
A real beauty
Beautiful cat.
@PandinaVery beautiful cat and wonderful story!
Thank you ALL for the nice comments about Agata. I miss her so much... :cry: and thank you for the posts!Oh' date=' I've just realised that you're not on my friends list... yet!@[u']Markwey, Jusgatto, Alleygatto and Trashgatto: it's always safer to be on my list... :)

http-~~-//youtu.be/ewdbilSWjaM

My cats are afraid of the vaccum.I wish mine would be so happy.
Zerie is afraid of the vacuum, too. If I put it out she disappears immediately :thumbsup: So it's a wonderful reason for me to clean up less times :happy: