'KITTY KATS'

juscat

another "winter kitty"[ATTACH=CONFIG]5331[/ATTACH]

LOL!!! :D:DThis is one puss, you just wouldn't want to mess with! :eek:..........no doubt he would survive the winter on VERY little. :);)

LOL!!! :D:DThis is one puss' date=' you just wouldn't want to mess with! :eek:..........no doubt he would survive the winter on VERY little. :);)[/quote']actually I know nothing about cats. Is manul a cat?

another "winter kitty"[ATTACH=CONFIG]5331[/ATTACH]

OMG,what a beast.I would not want to mess with him on a good dayIs manul a cat? not really sure about that

LOL! You're well and truly one of us cats now! ;)"LNGLKmanul" :):)
You flatter me.If I had to change the forum name' date=' I'd become LNGsKorpion :D[ATTACH=CONFIG']5339[/ATTACH]

post-1120-1389296414059_thumb.jpg

cat horoscope [ATTACH=CONFIG]5342[/ATTACH]

Bless the Egyptians........they knew they were onto a good thing, admiring and worshipping the feline. ;)LOL @ the cats nibbling on the symbol. :)
  • Like 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5348[/ATTACH]

This is so cute.The cats are away and the mice can play.But I see the cats and the mice could get along pretty good,maybe:p

Alleycat' date=' this is a GORGEOUS statue. :happy: I could easily imagine this in my living room.It's a nice touch, with the ring on the ear. :cool:[/quote[b']The lines of her body look like our abysinnian breed which originated around Egypt and Ethiopia!

post-620-13892964145244_thumb.jpg

The lines of her body look like our abysinnian breed which originated around Egypt and Ethiopia!

Thanks for sharing the pic of your kitty kat, maynard. :happy:You captured a funny moment here. :) Had she just eaten or something?Abysinnians are a beautiful breed. :thumbsup: