'KITTY KATS'

juscat

Simon's cat was :D love it and that was interesting interview to see how Simon's cat was created.Thanks juscat
Happy you liked it' date=' fellow cat.:DHere's another one....hopefully, I havn't posted this one previously. (?)

http-~~-//youtu.be/3VLcLH97eRw

This one is a beauty, LOL! :):):)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6086[/ATTACH]May I introduce to you... the VICE cat! :DOr maybe she just likes the box of the game. :):cool:

post-10428-13892964497582_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6086[/ATTACH]May I introduce to you... VICE cat! :DOr maybe she just likes the box of the game. :):cool:

I like the VICE cat,she must love vice like all of us do.A very :cool: cat :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6086[/ATTACH]May I introduce to you... the VICE cat! :DOr maybe she just likes the box of the game. :):cool:

HA HA! LOVE THIS' date=' Markwey! :):) What a black and white beauty, in the box. :happy: [b']WOW, you have the MV game! :D:D :cool:I had wondered what this game actually looked like and now I know! :thumbsup:

http-~~-//youtu.be/3VLcLH97eRw This one is a beauty, LOL! :):):)

juscat,I have not seen this one.This was very :D I loved it.

Some more vintage cat food commercials......

http-~~-//youtu.be/A-qIgyDAfwA

http-~~-//youtu.be/SE3hntLFmRQ

:)
I love these commercials :)

Do you have a piccie of your kitty' date=' you could share? :happy:[/quote']Yes I do have some pictures. My girlfriend has taken a lots of pictures of our cat.I took a nap after work, and the cat joined me[ATTACH=CONFIG]6107[/ATTACH]A warm and tired kitty hiding in the shadow[ATTACH=CONFIG]6108[/ATTACH]Master of the house![ATTACH=CONFIG]6109[/ATTACH]

post-586-13892964534702_thumb.jpg

post-586-13892964535482_thumb.jpg

post-586-1389296453632_thumb.jpg

6107[/ATTACH]A warm and tired kitty hiding in the shadow[ATTACH=CONFIG]6108[/ATTACH]Master of the house![ATTACH=CONFIG]6109[/ATTACH]

WONDERFUL PICS!!! :D:DThanks for sharing, JSCrockett. :thumbsup:One of my cats often sleeps in her bed, beside me, on my bed. :happy: The sound of my cat's purr, is so relaxing to hear, when drifting off to sleep. :sleep:What's your kitty's name?

WONDERFUL PICS!!! :D:DThanks for sharing' date=' JSCrockett. :thumbsup:One of my cats often sleeps in her bed, beside me, on my bed. :happy: The sound of my cat's purr, is so relaxing to hear, when drifting off to sleep. :sleep:What's your kitty's name?[/quote']No problem. I like to share if I have something useful/interesting.Our cat only want to sleep in our bed if he sleeps in our bedroom, but after waking me up several times during night we had to give him his own room. We had the door open so he could walk down to food and toilet but he always walked on my head. :D It just had to stop :)His name is very Norwegian, and rare for a cat. The name is Børre.

6107[/ATTACH]A warm and tired kitty hiding in the shadow[ATTACH=CONFIG]6108[/ATTACH]Master of the house![ATTACH=CONFIG]6109[/ATTACH]

Adorable :D

Earlier this year, my cat Torti had a tumour on the the underside of the foot of her 'gimpy' leg. She was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and had to have a costly operation, to have her leg amputated. :cry: Torti is now cancer free and has recovered well. :thumbsup: Torti is still adjusting to life on three legs, and has just recently began jumping heights again! :D[ATTACH=CONFIG]6141[/ATTACH]Post surgery, still a little woosey from the anaesthetic.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6139[/ATTACH]The stump is affectionately known as the 'money bag'. :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]6140[/ATTACH]Just several days later, climbing the cat gym and hangin' out with 'mousey'. :happy:

post-10423-13892964548085_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892964548448_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892964548809_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

What a heart touching story Juscat:done: I'm so glad she is doing good now.:balloon::tasse_prost: Cool picture with 'Mousey'.:funky:

6141[/ATTACH]Post surgery, still a little woosey from the anaesthetic.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6139[/ATTACH]The stump is affectionately known as the 'money bag'. :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]6140[/ATTACH]Just several days later, climbing the cat gym and hangin' out with 'mousey'. :happy:

Torti's a survivor.After all, cats have nine lives.I hope the best for Torti the cat.Always sad to see animals go through stuff like that, but they live through it.Here's pictures of Tiger about 6-7 years ago.They like to lay down in the weirdest positions.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6145[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6146[/ATTACH]

post-10428-13892964549708_thumb.jpg

post-10428-13892964549955_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

6141[/ATTACH]Post surgery, still a little woosey from the anaesthetic.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6139[/ATTACH]The stump is affectionately known as the 'money bag'. :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]6140[/ATTACH]Just several days later, climbing the cat gym and hangin' out with 'mousey'. :happy:

I am so glad Torti is cancer free.So sorry she had to go through that but she is a real survivor.All the best to Torti and to her wonderful mom:happy:
  • Like 1

@JSCrockett:THANK YOU SO MUCH for showing the wonderful pics of Borre!!! (so sorry my keyboard (or I :rolleyes:;)) isn't able to write this amazing name in the correct spelling)...and I know exactly what you mean with the ongoing walk to YOUR heat - my dog choose night by night the same way and has NOT accepted the possibility with her OWN place/room to sleep :sleep: ! :D:)@juscat:You know it already but I can't say it often enough!!I am so :happy: that Torti is now cancer free and has found her NEW life so very well!!!!You have done all what was possible to help her! YOU BOTH ARE A WONDERFUL TEAM!Give Mrs. Moneybag a BUSSI by me !!!!She is a great brave cat !!

• Like 1