'KITTY KATS'

juscat

:clap::clap: GOTTA LOVE SIMON'S CAT!!! Always a hungry little bugger' date=' isn't he!:)[/quote']yep, This machine runs on horsepower but you need to feed the kitty to go anywhere :D

• 2 weeks later...

Happy International Cat Day!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]6614[/ATTACH] It was exactly one year ago, that the 'Kitty Kats' topic started, in celebration of this day!So cheers, my fellow cats! :cheers:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6615[/ATTACH]:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::dance2::funky::dance2::funky::dance2::funky::dance2:

post-10423-1389296477055_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892964770782_thumb.jpg

My very best wishesfor all cats in the world!Happy International Cat Day![ATTACH=CONFIG]6616[/ATTACH]

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5twOVjxKqg&feature=player_detailpage

post-9673-13892964771025_thumb.jpg

My very best wishesfor all cats in the world!Happy International Cat Day![ATTACH=CONFIG]6616[/ATTACH]

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5twOVjxKqg&feature=player_detailpage

Cute little guys, Trashcat. :)The Scottish Folds, are a strange little breed, with their ears turned back. Now, I'd love a piece of that 'Hello Kitty' cake, please....:)

Eingefügtes BildGot to appeciate the black cats today' date='I have one that I love.[/quote']I've never heard of this extra day, lol! :DMy senior cat 'Paisley' is black and white, like your cat 'Boo'.......so I'll appreciate her with some extra cuddles and kisses tonight! :happy:

I've never heard of this extra day' date=' lol! :D[/quote']Then is this for you, juscat:Eingefügtes Bild ♥ And that is for black cats today: ♥Eingefügtes BildHave a Eingefügtes Bild nice one !!!

MOWHere's a cat I had years ago. He beloned, originally, to neighbours who only lived next door for a few months. They use to throw bread out to feed him and their dog. Was what you would call an abused animal. Anyway, one day he came into to our yard for refuge, because apart from the owners thier also use to bite him. He was malnourished so I fed him some raw steak and chicken. Needless to say he did not leave. When I would come home from work he would run to the gates and wait for me. We named him MOW because he just followed me around constantly meowing, like he was talking to me. Unfortunately he was hit by a car after 12 months. But we hope his 12 months with us was better than his time with his previous owners. He was truly one of a kind.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6671[/ATTACH]

post-1029-13892964780448_thumb.jpg

post-1029-13892964805647_thumb.jpg

post-1029-13892964805913_thumb.jpg

But we hope his 12 months with us was better than his time with his previous owners. He was truly one of a kind.

:happy:I am sure about that !!!:thumbsup:Thanks for the nice pics and the story you told.So good you have taken care about MOW in a way it has deserved and for sure loved and enjoyed.Some humans have a weird kind. They bought animals and then... it is a nice *toy* in the first days until they became forgotten more and more.:thumbsdown:OG ! I could tell you stories.... A BUNCH of :evil: stories !

:happy:I am sure about that !!!:thumbsup:Thanks for the nice pics and the story you told.So good you have taken care about MOW in a way it has deserved and for sure loved and enjoyed.Some humans have a weird kind. They bought animals and then... it is a nice *toy* in the first days until they became forgotten more and more.:thumbsdown:OG ! I could tell you stories.... A BUNCH of :evil: stories !

Thanks fo your reply.:cheers:So true, for some people an animal is a nice toy or novelty until reality sets in that they must be looked after. Unfortunately some even treat their own children in this way.:evil:

6672[/ATTACH]

:shout:A belated 'Happy International Black Cat Day'' date=' Zerie! :D Trashcat, give her a knuddle from me!:happy:

Here's a cat I had years ago. He beloned, originally, to neighbours who only lived next door for a few months. They use to throw bread out to feed him and their dog. Was what you would call an abused animal. Anyway, one day he came into to our yard for refuge, because apart from the owners thier also use to bite him. He was malnourished so I fed him some raw steak and chicken. Needless to say he did not leave. When I would come home from work he would run to the gates and wait for me. We named him MOW because he just followed me around constantly meowing, like he was talking to me. Unfortunately he was hit by a car after 12 months. But we hope his 12 months with us was better than his time with his previous owners. He was truly one of a kind.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6671[/ATTACH]

Thanks for sharing, aussiefan! :thumbsup:Another cat who was a fan of sinks, yes?! :)What a heartwarming little story. :happy: It's wonderful that you could give this cat a loving home and the experience of some genuine kindness, during his short time on earth. :cry: They say it's the abandoned ones, that make for the most rewarding pets........

Here's a cat I had years ago. He beloned' date=' originally, to neighbours who only lived next door for a few months. They use to throw bread out to feed him and their dog. Was what you would call an abused animal. Anyway, one day he came into to our yard for refuge, because apart from the owners thier also use to bite him. He was malnourished so I fed him some raw steak and chicken. Needless to say he did not leave. When I would come home from work he would run to the gates and wait for me. We named him MOW because he just followed me around constantly meowing, like he was talking to me. Unfortunately he was hit by a car after 12 months. But we hope his 12 months with us was better than his time with his previous owners. He was truly one of a kind.[/quote']Oh, it's so good to read that you gave one beautiful year to MOW! :happy:

:shout:A belated 'Happy International Black Cat Day'' date=' Zerie! :D Trashcat, give her a knuddle from me!:happy:[/quote']Zerie sends you many thanks :) she got an extra treat for this day, unfortunately a little bit late because on 17th I was out for holidays at the Baltic Sea and had no internet :D

• 2 months later...

I saw this life stream and thought of my dear fellow cats :) so I couldn't keep it back :cool: I'm watching the "Spice Kittens" every day, they are all so cute and Rosie the mom is gorgeous too :happy:

I saw this life stream and thought of my dear fellow cats :) so I couldn't keep it back :cool: I'm watching the "Spice Kittens" every day' date=' they are all so cute and Rosie the mom is gorgeous too :happy:[/quote']Yes, thank you! Have been watching it this morning and the kitties are beautiful