'KITTY KATS'

juscat

Hahaha :) Zerie likes potatoe chips too! Sometimes she filched one or two out of the bowl standing on the table :happy: I love the sound when she's crounching them and the face she makes :cool:

Thanks. He is freaky:birdie:. He will sit like that for 10 minutes or more. Sometimes he even starts to fall asleep like that.Ill show a picture one day of a cat I had years ago. He had a bad life by by time I got him. But long story short he would eat potato chips. One night I had had to much JD and was sitting watching TV(very drunk) and started to eat some chips. Well the cat jumped up onto the coffee table and looked and meowed at me' date=' so I put one on the table and he ate it. So I put a few more down and he ate them. Well me and the cat, crunching on chips, woke my wife who was asleep on the lounge. She asked what the hell are you doing, then said something about us being freaks and went to bed, leaving me and me mate eating chips. And she still tells people today how she woke to me and the cat eating chips. I say it was just a couple of blokes hanging out watching TV.:)[/quote']HA HA! :) I love this little story. :happy:What an unusual possie for your cat to fall asleep in! My dog loves eating potato chips. :)
Eingefügtes Bild
Cool, alleycat. :cool:This is a good little teaching tool, for those that don't 'get' cats, lol! ;)

Eingefügtes BildThis is Sylvester my baby relaxing it's Sunday

:cool:I love how cats can just get comfortably anywhere and crash out for hours:thumbsup: Wish I could do that:D But too much life stress for us humans:rolleyes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6357[/ATTACH]Those little kittens we were watching during our holidays at the Baltic Sea last year. At first we thought that there were only two of them. But later we noticed that there were five :) They're living wild there and the tourists are feeding them ;)

post-9673-13892964679143_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6357[/ATTACH]Those little kittens we were watching during our holidays at the Baltic Sea last year. At first we thought that there were only two of them. But later we noticed that there were five :) They're living wild there and the tourists are feeding them ;)

They are so cute.I am surprised there living out in the wild

Eingefügtes BildThis is Sylvester my baby relaxing it's Sunday

Sylvester looks very relaxed with his front legs splayed out. :)

Cute pic. On occasions when I walk the dog, I will see some stray cats at night that hang out at the back of a car park, that backs onto a small park. My dog would chase them, given the chance. :rolleyes:

Eingefügtes BildOne question as owner of only a crazy dog...How it is? Any objections against these rules? ;);)

My cats get away with all of the above! :pThe exception is when they whinge for an early morning breakfast.I will ignore this sometimes and order them out of my bedroom, shut the door and drown the meowing out, with a pillow over my head, if I have to! :)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=598IdFlOXcQ&feature=fvwrel

So cute' date=' lol! :DI love it when my cat paws it's bedding to get cosy, before settling. I actually have a name for it - [b']gettin' busy! :pNo good when one of my cats is gettin' busy on my lap. (ouch!) :eek:

No good when one of my cats is gettin' busy on my lap. (ouch!) :eek:

Believe me - already still better as a dog do this.A dog is like a CLODHOPPER doing such things.And I can tell a lot of these stories.:rolleyes::rolleyes:Oh yes... - a cat is more ballerina with *gettin' busy* ! :D:D:D:D:D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=598IdFlOXcQ&feature=fvwrel

Oh bless, its a lovely video. Our huge ginger tom goes into a trance with his ears at "half mast" as he strops his favourite soft blanket. He's totally in ecstasy and is oblivious to us watching him. After stropping the blanket, he goes over the other side of the sofa to sleep!!

http-~~-//forgifs.com/gallery/v/Kitten-bounces.gif.html

:)It's the weirdest thing and I've seen one of my cats do this only a couple of times' date=' when she was younger. I had name for this too - the 'kangaroo hop', lol!Now for some more laughs.......:shout: Who said cats don't like water!!!

http-~~-//youtu.be/ctJJrBw7e-c

:)Now for some more laughs.......:shout: Who said cats don't like water!!!

http-~~-//youtu.be/ctJJrBw7e-c

ME !But ... NO LONGER !!!!!! :):):)!!THANK YOU ! I HAVE ENJOYED !!!;) .....and closed my eyes with the last pics about the hunt of the fish :p !Love this:Eingefügtes Bild

Unfortunately I never saw Zerie doing the "Kangoroo Hop", but years ago I had another cat, Olivia, and she did it frequently :)The Water Cat vid is absolutely great, yeaaaaah :thumbsup::D:)