Miami Vice Convention II will take place on september 2012

alex2b

Hello,We are back with the french twist reunion II. It was hard for us, but it's done. The convention will take place on september 15-16 2012 at Disneyland Paris, France. We are glad to announce for this second edition william russ, john diehl, michael talbott and Saundra Santiago, maybe more later.And we'll get the cars from the show (testarossa + daytona (replica), among other movies cars.Hope to see you there, more infos click the linkhttp://www.a-llevents.comBest.Alex

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• alex2b

• Mr. Calderon

It's really great having these conventions but for those who cannot attend, we should get something going in Miami.I know it is easier said than done, but this would be the ideal place.Thanks again to Alex and Ella for all their hard work! :clap::thumbsup:

It's really great having these conventions but for those who cannot attend' date=' we should get something going in Miami.I know it is easier said than done, but this would be the ideal place.Thanks again to Alex and Ella for all their hard work! :clap::thumbsup:[/quote']I think Los Angeles should be on the convention list. Is L.A. a possible convention site in the near future? If it was more convenient for certain cast members, who knows who might pop in? Just saying ..can it be considered?

Alex has done an INCREDIBLE job doing what she did for the first convention, even Michael Talbott said on the DVD that what she did was incredible to get three American actors in three different cities to France. But he also said he would like a bigger audience. If it were held in L.A. (where most actors live (L.A. & New York) ) or in Miami where the show was filmed, more people would show up. If not, if it's in France, I'm afraid the fan turn up would be just the same.As Alex has said, She lives in France, and can't do this in another city in another country, as it's hard enough trying to put these together in her own country. My hat is off to you Alex, you have already done the impossible! I'm already impressed with what you have done. Nobody else has done what you have done. You are AWESOME!In order for there to be a convention in the U.S., we can't rely on Alex for that, it's just too much work for one person in another country to do. If we ever get a convention here in the U.S., an American will have to do it. Too bad nobody here knows someone at UNIVERSAL, or knows who to talk to at UNIVERSAL who handles STAR TREK conventions. MIAMI VICE doesn't quite have the fan following as STAR TREK, so, it's almost a given UNIVERSAL would have no interest. It would have to be done by a private individual.Without major funding, it most likely would still be fairly small here in the U.S.. Promoting is very expensive.-COOP

• Administrators

Alex has done an INCREDIBLE job doing what she did for the first convention, even Michael Talbott said on the DVD that what she did was incredible to get three American actors in three different cities to France. [...]As Alex has said, She lives in France, and can't do this in another city in another country, as it's hard enough trying to put these together in her own country. My hat is off to you Alex, you have already done the impossible! I'm already impressed with what you have done. Nobody else has done what you have done. You are AWESOME! [...]In order for there to be a convention in the U.S., we can't rely on Alex for that, it's just too much work for one person in another country to do. If we ever get a convention here in the U.S., an American will have to do it.

Thank you for your clear words, COOP! You took the words right out of my mouth ;)Alex DID a great job and she WILL DO a great job ... in France. She said it more than once that she won't be able to handle that in the States. Honestly speaking: Many members of this board are Americans. There are multiple threads about a MV convention in Miami. I remember Tony doing a lot of planning some time ago, so it should be no problem. BUT: This thread is about FTR II in Paris in September 2012. End of story.And we should stick to this topic.

This thread is about FTR II in Paris in September 2012. End of story.And we should stick to this topic.

Just like you said, You took the words right out of my mouth. I agree. This thread is just about the FRENCH TWIST II.

Alex2b, you did such a great job with the FRENCH TWIST 1.You should be commended!Ell.a, you did an impressive job with your editing skills on the DVD!Great job you two! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you Coop for your message on this thread. I waiting 2 years for to get William Russ, it's DONE. By the way, a part of the money of this convention goes to charity, so you do a good deed when you buy your ticket too.We try to do a good job with the convention, but for US convention only us guys can do that.Next time the Daytona and the Testarossa are at the French Twist Reunion II.Best,Alex.

Great job on planning this!I just read about this on my facebook page. I live in California, but I am going to do whatever I can to get to this.What a Christmas gift to wake up to on Christmas morning!Whoever put this all together, thank you for your hard work. I can only imagine how hard it is to get all these actors together across the ocean at the same time.Job well done."Off Swi"

I just read about this on my facebook page. I live in California' date=' but I am going to do whatever I can to get to this.What a Christmas gift to wake up to on Christmas morning!Whoever put this all together, thank you for your hard work. I can only imagine how hard it is to get all these actors together across the ocean at the same time.Job well done."Off Swi"[/quote']Thank you very much for your message. Yes it's a lot of work, and I pretty glad to get William Russ this time. For him it's his first convention ever. He was surprise when he heard that "Evan" is one fan's favorite episode. Anyway, I am happy if you can come, we got a lot of fun the first time, and our guests are very adorable. This time we'll get the cars from the TV Show.Merry Christmas from France.Alex

This is FANTASTIC news for members who can make to Paris! :D:D:DUnfortunately, I won't be one of them, but I'm rooting for a European friend of mine, to make this special trip. ;)

This is FANTASTIC news for members who can make to Paris! :D:D:DUnfortunately' date=' I won't be one of them, but I'm rooting for a European friend of mine, to make this special trip. ;)[/quote']Great !!;)