Miami Vice Convention II will take place on september 2012

alex2b

@DJANGEL:THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so happy to find these pics now also here !Oh yes.. they all are to watch at FB and I have done that already for a few times.only:HERE (!).... HERE AT THIS PLACE THEY BELONG TO!!!It is totally different to watch at them here in *THE COLOURS OF OUR COMMUNITY*as in the no name frames at FB !My heart opens :happy: wide to see the crew have still fun to the topic and of course...if I look at the ladies....:eek:is it true all has ended already 25 years ago????? NOT TO BELIEVE !!!!Seems MV is better as Botox or anything else to stay young !!!!:D:)WE ALL here are the very best example for that !! :thumbsup::clap::balloon:Thanks to all !!!! who have taken care and made it possible the event could start for a second time. THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT EFFORT !!!!

I second what bluepearl wrote!The MIAMI VICE fans are here, we are looking to any information, and or photos you wish to provide!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• alex2b

• Mr. Calderon

Laughing at all the comments about FB :) Agree :rolleyes:I thought at least one of the fans who posted on Facebook was probably a member on this website' date=' so I figured the pictures would be posted here. Since no one has posted them here, I will do it.[/quote']DJangel, a BIG THANK YOU for making the effort to post those wonderful pictures! :thumbsup::thumbsup:The cast seemed to have really enjoyed the day much more, at this convention.
More..Eingefügtes Bild
If I'm not mistaken' date=' the man in the 'Crockett get up', is none other than member 'Ace' from Switzerland! :D No doubt that's his white Testarossa behind them! ;)[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/BonitaKS/Miami%20Vice%20Convention%20Sept%202012/looks%20like%20Izzy_zps88616639.jpg
Wow! So Izzy was there too? Now thats what i would name a "big thaw" lol :)Nice pictures i loved it. Thanx!Ella' date=' baby! Tell us more! :)[/quote']Hhhmmm....I think this is a lookalike Izzy? He looks too young and broad to be Martin Ferrero.

BIG THANK YOU for making the effort to post those wonderful pictures! :thumbsup::thumbsup:The cast seemed to have really enjoyed the day much more, at this convention. If I'm not mistaken, the man in the 'Crockett get up', is none other than member 'Ace' from Switzerland! :D No doubt that's his white Testarossa behind them! ;)Eingefügtes Bild Hhhmmm....I think this is a lookalike Izzy? He looks too young and broad to be Martin Ferrero.

Agreed, he does look a little suspicious...And what happened with William Russ (or did I miss that in the pics?).

Agreed' date=' he does look a little suspicious...And what happened with William Russ (or did I miss that in the pics?).[/quote']Hi mvnycLast I heard, he was not attending the event, due to work commitments?What a shame, if that's what eventuated.:(

What you wrote sure isn't making me decide to join! Not sure what I'd get out of it. I don't post pictures of my head :)' date=' or tell too much about myself. This site is my facebook. :)[/quote']You won't get much out of it, COOP. I was getting people wanting to chat with me, who I didn't even know. :thumbsdown: People I knew saying...."I'm taking a pill now & after some tv I'll go to bed." WHO CARES!!!! Not for me any more.......This Miami Vice site is better than Facebook.

A big THANK YOU to DJAngel! :thumbsup:We needed to have these pictures on this website! I thought that was Izzy......but he does look too young......probably a fan of MV.Hey, are Stan & Larry aiming real guns?? :eek:

You won't get much out of it' date=' COOP. I was getting people wanting to chat with me, who I didn't even know. :thumbsdown: People I knew saying...."I'm taking a pill now & after some tv I'll go to bed." WHO CARES!!!! Not for me any more.......This Miami Vice site is better than Facebook.[/quote']Yep! For our MIAMI VICE luv'in ways, This IS our facebook!I want to see more pictures, and learn more about the event! Sooo glad that Olivia joined the group this time! SWITEK, ZITO, CALABRESE, JOPLIN all together at one place, one time! Couldn't be much better than that!!

Sooo glad that Olivia joined the group this time! SWITEK, ZITO, CALABRESE, JOPLIN all together at one place, one time! Couldn't be much better than that!!

I agree with you coop. But Saundra should eat a little bit more, she would look healthier then. When woman get a little older and they are so skinny they look much older then they really are. A few pounds more would look great on her.

You won't get much out of it' date=' COOP. I was getting people wanting to chat with me, who I didn't even know. :thumbsdown: People I knew saying...."I'm taking a pill now & after some tv I'll go to bed." WHO CARES!!!! Not for me any more.......This Miami Vice site is better than Facebook.[/quote']EXACTLY MAN!!!people write the most boring stuff on facebook-every aspect of their lives for"friends" to read lol

I hope we see some fans from the convention come on here and post their experiences. Some of them speak English. They post in French and English on FB. I asked them to come to this website :thumbsup:

A big THANK YOU to DJAngel! :thumbsup:We needed to have these pictures on this website! I thought that was Izzy......but he does look too young......probably a fan of MV.Hey' date=' are Stan & Larry aiming real guns?? :eek:[/quote']You are welcome, Tony D. I hope the fans who attend the convention come to this website and tell their experiences.

A big THANK YOU to DJAngel! :thumbsup:We needed to have these pictures on this website! I thought that was Izzy......but he does look too young......probably a fan of MV.Hey' date=' are Stan & Larry aiming real guns?? :eek:[/quote']yeah I was wondering the same thing, Easy GUYS! I'm just a fan lol!hmm I recognize the TR though, its the one from the photo gallery that I believe belongs to a friend of Ace whos a memeber here, the guy here with the daytona the one who showed up in DJAngels photos there with the pilot shirt and getup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQqf6b99Xwg&list=FLOd0iA0pFw3hthdIHQr9aeg&index=1&feature=plpp_videoand this I believe is the youtube chanel of the guy who owns the TR:http://www.youtube.com/user/MiamiViceCars/videos?flow=grid&view=0

I was at the convention last week and I only can say: IT WAS AAAAAAAAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!:happy::happy::happy::happy::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::clap:During next week, you'll get more information, a detailed review. pictures etc. from me. Beforehand, I can say that I conversed with Saundra Santiago 1 hour!!!:happy:Here, you see my picture:

post-98-13892964882778_thumb.jpg

IT WAS AAAAAAAAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!![/SIZE">

:happy::happy::happy::happy::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::clap:During next week' date=' you'll get more information, a detailed review. pictures etc. from me. Beforehand, I can say that I conversed with Saundra Santiago 1 hour!!!:happy:Here, you see my picture:

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Joe, I have assumed A LOT by YOUR experiences at this event but that......is SO GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am looking forward to every only by your words !!OG... HOW many pics are taken that day by this ferrai....:rolleyes::happy::DBTW.... you are looking very [ATTACH=CONFIG]6816[/ATTACH]!!

post-10115-13892964883529_thumb.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Olivia Brown and her "jaguarized" dress....mmmmmmmmmmm!

:happy::happy::happy::happy::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::clap:During next week' date=' you'll get more information, a detailed review. pictures etc. from me. Beforehand, I can say that I conversed with Saundra Santiago 1 hour!!!:happy:Here, you see my picture:

:happy::happy::happy::happy::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::clap:During next week' date=' you'll get more information, a detailed review. pictures etc. from me. Beforehand, I can say that I conversed with Saundra Santiago 1 hour!!!:happy:

Congratulations, man, it's great experience! :thumbsup:

Now THAT photo is a keeper!!! Four Vice stars, a Testarossa, and you as CROCKETT!! That is just too awesome! I love it!!

Now THAT photo is a keeper!!! Four Vice stars' date=' a Testarossa, and you as CROCKETT!! That is just too awesome! I love it!![/quote']Indeed, once in a lifetime thats for sure, well maybe not but still you aint ever going to forget the first time meeting them.

Indeed' date=' once in a lifetime thats for sure, well maybe not but still you aint ever going to forget the first time meeting them.[/quote']Kavinsky is right. I'll never forget my time with Olivia Brown. :thumbsup: