FOUND! SEASON 3 JACKET!!

Brother in Arms

Congratulations, Coop! Great jacket!Saw the same one on ebay recently but someone overbid me and price was too high. I thought it was you :)

That's a great find! I guess you can start wearing the other one regularly now that the genuine article is locked away safely in your closet. I know I would be. Now I'll have to dust off my season three DVDs and check those episodes out again. I sure hope you have a pair of Persol 69218's to go with. Actually I bet the Carerra's would go really well with that Jacket too. Are you wearing gray or black pants in your pics? I can't tell, but if I was a betting man, I'd put money on Crockett wearing gray. So it must be the flash on the camera that's making them look dark. Is there a chance you can get a pic with no flash? Maybe lower light, like the neon areas of the house? NeoNoir ya know. That would be very Miami Vice.

That's a great find! I guess you can start wearing the other one regularly now that the genuine article is locked away safely in your closet. I know I would be. Now I'll have to dust off my season three DVDs and check those episodes out again. I sure hope you have a pair of Persol 69218's to go with. Actually I bet the Carerra's would go really well with that Jacket too. Are you wearing gray or black pants in your pics? I can't tell' date=' but if I was a betting man, I'd put money on Crockett wearing gray. So it must be the flash on the camera that's making them look dark. Is there a chance you can get a pic with no flash? Maybe lower light, like the neon areas of the house? NeoNoir ya know. That would be very Miami Vice.[/quote']Crockett only wore the jacket with black pants. So, I wore black pants with it also.However, I wore the jacket today with GREY pants, and a white henley. I thought it looked good that way.Eingefügtes BildAnd you already know, I have the Persols. Still brand new!Eingefügtes Bild

No kidding, Black pants huh? Well, that's a bad bet on my part, then again I've only watched season three twice over, and it's been three years since. I can't even remember half the episodes. I also missed that you had the whole Sunglasses collection. That alone is a feat, but finding the jacket (a one off?) is really something else. I wonder what cost more, the 69218's or these rare jackets. Those colors from today work good together. Thanks for another Miami Vice Online Exclusive!

I was wondering if you remembered that I had all the sunglasses! :)Here's the jacket with black pants and white henley.Eingefügtes Bild

Not only do I have the Season 3 jacket....I have Don Johnson's canvas seat backing to his directors chair! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

:D:D:D:D:clap: :thumbsup:PHEW!I have been so curious to your surprise, Coop!Now I am awake and time of waiting is over!WAHOO!Have needed a chair to enjoy this wonderful images about the new piece of your overwhelming collection!WOW WOW WOW !!!This jacket is the absolut winner to me!This jacket is so damn special without the collar, the hidden pockets, the kind of the clothand the pattern of the fabric!Absolutely and definitely timeless - still in uncounting years this jacket will always fit in the time.CONGRATS for getting this one!Hmmm, I know... totally crazy :birdie: and totally feminine :o...HOW DO SUCH JACKETS S M E L L if they arrives at you??BTW...It looks GREAT together with the grey trowsers !!!!!THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US !!Was a real sunray in my early morning ! :happy:

S M E L L if they arrives at you??BTW...It looks GREAT together with the grey trowsers !!!!!THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US !!Was a real sunray in my early morning ! :happy:

I'm thrilled that you feel the wait was worth it!How does it smell? Actually, not a bad question. Strangely enough, most of these jackets, including this one, have a very nice, clean soap smell! I know, go figure. I believe this has to do with how the fabric was originally treated, or perhaps some kind of dry cleaning method. Yep, these actually look, AND smell nice!!I wore the jacket today in a rather large mall. I wore my rayban sunglasses in the mall, as natural light comes thru in the mall. Behind the sunglasses, nobody even looked twice. No double takes, no laughing, no staring. I barely got a glance. The closest I came was when I went to NORSTROM's fine clothing store. I had three people that worked there say something like, "Hello Sir. How are you today Sir? May I help you with anything? Are you looking for anything in particular?" One Young worker there really wanted to look the jacket over, but tried soooo hard to keep eye contact with me, but his eyes were quickly darting to the jacket. :)I guess it's not too odd to wear even today! :thumbsup:

Congratulations COOP! :DI was leading the bids on ebay for this (or similar) jacket for almost all the auction, but the last hours I was at work and lost the jacket. I was angry for several days after!And the worst thing is, it went relatively cheap!

Congratulations COOP! :DI was leading the bids on ebay for this (or similar) jacket for almost all the auction' date=' but the last hours I was at work and lost the jacket. I was angry for several days after!And the worst thing is, it went relatively cheap![/quote']That would have been too cool if we both had one! This one wouldn't have fit you though, it's too big as it's a size 44.Thanks for your kind words pal. :thumbsup:

I'm thrilled that you feel the wait was worth it!How does it smell? Actually' date=' not a bad question. Strangely enough, most of these jackets, including this one, have a very nice, clean soap smell! I know, go figure. I believe this has to do with how the fabric was originally treated, or perhaps some kind of dry cleaning method. Yep, these actually look, AND smell nice!![/quote']Good to hear - then the jacket is all in all in a perfect condition. The scent is still missing with your images... :)LOL - okay I am sure in 10 years also this will be no longer missed at www. ;).But my feminine soul is a bit :cry: - HA ! Have hoped one could still smell a bit of the good old times and formerly holders - naah..., a joke - all here knows me too well for my crazy ideas with such things.
I wore the jacket today in a rather large mall. I wore my rayban sunglasses in the mall' date=' as natural light comes thru in the mall. Behind the sunglasses, nobody even looked twice. No double takes, no laughing, no staring. I barely got a glance. The closest I came was when I went to NORSTROM's fine clothing store. I had three people that worked there say something like, "Hello Sir. How are you today Sir? May I help you with anything? Are you looking for anything in particular?" One Young worker there really wanted to look the jacket over, but tried soooo hard to keep eye contact with me, but his eyes were quickly darting to the jacket. :)I guess it's not too odd to wear even today! :thumbsup:[/quote']I CAN *PICTURE* THIS SITUATION !!!W O N D E R F U L ! :D:D Thanks for telling !!!!!!

First thing tomorrow morning, I'm going to the coffeehouse where I always test new Crockett Jackets, and get a large coffee, and sit outside and people watch. I love doing this.

Great jacket, great find, C&B!Thanks for adding the pics...were they taken by your neighbor Mike? haha!Seriously, what a thrill to see.

Great jacket' date=' great find, C&B!Thanks for adding the pics...were they taken by your neighbor Mike? haha!Seriously, what a thrill to see.[/quote']MIKE! :D:D:DI can't wait for MIKE to see this jacket! If he somehow comments on it, I'm going to tell his it was "confiscated". :D:D:D:clap::thumbsup:Glad you liked the pictures. I'll post more soon.

That is so cool Coop:thumbsup:I always love Crockett's jackets and its good to see them in your scrapbook section:cool:

I've always liked the idea of having them all in one place, at one time. It's AMAZING seeing them all hanging together!Thank you for your very kind comment! I just love the comments and replies.Thanks Victor. :cheers:

Oh Wow!!Nothing left to say.Thanks for sharing!You do look great in it!

There is something left to say.....MIAMI VICE RULES!!

Hey Coop welcome back :), I was wondering do you have any of Crockett's Season 5 leather jacket's? If you do could you please post a pic? :PDC

Hey Coop welcome back :)' date=' I was wondering do you have any of Crockett's Season 5 leather jacket's? If you do could you please post a pic? :PDC[/quote']I don't own any clothes from Season 5. I do own one or two cast and crew wrap party invitations and stuff like that, but unfortunately, no clothes............yet. ;)Hope you like this latest find. :thumbsup:

Another great addition for the museum.:thumbsup:Well done matey:cool:

It's such a stand out piece. Very distinctive. Yep, the museum really needed this item.I'm trying to work 2 leads right now, but nothing is happening with either as of this writing.Glad you like it mate! I wonder how the BERNAY'S CAFE, or IZZY MORENO shirt would look with it? :)Thanks again aussiefan! :thumbsup: