Rare '80s music

BlueAir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That song is killer!Too bad many people thought that DJ and PMT's music career was a joke.Though it does seem funny seeing Crockett putting on albums :) They both made good songs!

• Administrators

That song is killer!Too bad many people thought that DJ and PMT's music career was a joke.Though it does seem funny seeing Crockett putting on albums :) They both made good songs!

PMT has a great singing voice. He should have had a more serious career. The couple of songs he released are kind of cheesy, I'd admit.But DJ has some great songs.

• Like 1

PMT has a great singing voice. He should have had a more serious career. The couple of songs he released are kind of cheesy, I'd admit.But DJ has some great songs.

Agreed Don has a good voice also and several great songs . :D  :)  :thumbsup:  :done:  :cake:

DJ and PMT do have pretty good singing voices :cool:

Does anyone know the song starting at 8:40?

But please,please,please,what is the song starting at 8:40 its diving me nuts :) Googling whatever lyrics I could hear doesn't bring anything up.

Sherry Kean "I want you back"

The Payolas "Eyes of a stranger"

Idle Eyes "Tokyo Rose"

Bruce Cockburn "Lovers in a dangerous time"

Brian Adams "Run to you"

Okay, this next one is 1979, but to me it has that early eighties feel and I had to include it...

Max Webster "Let go the line"

Edited by Beach_Vice

I don't know the song at 8:40. Sorry I can't help!

Well in time I'm sure it will come up :cool: Eyes of a Stranger is a good tune and it made its way into a Vice episode which is very cool :done:

Edited by BlueAir

• Administrators

Posting this in "rare" because I cannot find one video with over 100,000 views. Massively underrated Wang Chung song. 

This one, since 2009, only had 34,000 views. 

Edited by SL1DE

Posting this in "rare" because I cannot find one video with over 100,000 views. Massively underrated Wang Chung song. 

This one, since 2009, only had 34,000 views. 

Never heard of that song.Your're right its pretty good! :thumbsup:

Does anyone know the song starting at 8:40?

Hey BlueAir!  I am pretty sure that song is being sung by the frontman of Talk Talk. That voice is really recognizable.  Let my brain go slack for about 20 min., and then it came to me.  I have about 90% confidence on this one.