Rare '80s music

BlueAir

• Administrators

Little Miss Dangerous herself.

Fiona rocks! <3 Seems rare though... Am I right?

Edited by SL1DE

Rare main theme written by John Kongos and from the Kirstie Alley high-tech thriller Blind Date (1984).

Great little 80s gem.

Alley were a total babe back then.

Edited by ArtieRollins
  • Like 1

The Reds sure did some moody and atmospheric stuff in the early 80s.

The Signal is one those tunes that would fit perfectly into the world of Michael Mann and Manhunter.

The Brains and Money Changes Everything, a song that would three years later go on to become a big hit for Cyndi Lauper.

Always liked Cyndi's version but still I prefer the orginal and its a shame their debut album is not out on CD.

Living in another world (Extended version) and For What It's Worth are taken from their double album Asides-Besides which includes b-sides, remixes and extended versions of their singles and some unreleased material that wasn't on any of their studio albums or best of releases.

• Like 1

Living in another world (Extended version) and For What It's Worth are taken from their double album Asides-Besides which includes b-sides, remixes and extended versions of their singles and some unreleased material that wasn't on any of their studio albums or best of releases.

Nice rare tracks

:D

• Like 1

This was the Fixx before they became the Fixx!

And even rarer Fixx track as just The Fix!

Edited by BlueAir
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MetroVice

Great stuff. Always brings me back to THE best time of my life. The 1980's was such an exciting time for me here in south FL and I have so much many things ahead of me  :cool:

I cannot believe how this beautiful song never made it in to Spirit of Eden (1988).

An absolute stunning piece of music and just one of many great b-sides by Talk Talk.

• 2 weeks later...