3 hours ago, Tom said:

Golden Triangle

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.14.37.png

You’ve found another of the very elusive PMT “non-pointing” pictures! :p

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, pahonu said:

You’ve found another of the very elusive PMT “non-pointing” pictures! :p

Pretty sure his left index finger is pointing (unseen) :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/30/2024 at 10:20 AM, NeonHumidity said:

The picture's better than the actual scene, which was a little awkward even without Trudy and his divorce papers.

Trudy can also be interpreted as less 'jealous' and more "okay, Imma have to watch you two idiots do this for how long?  Four years, five...?"

Imagine Castillo and the glare instead of Trudy and you understand why Sonny went from... well, this blatant to a subtler level of blatant?  Lol.  :baby:

I don't think Sonny and Gina knew each other for years based on the fact that Gina first ever assignment was in 1984.

Both her and Trudy worked their way up from Metro Dade to OCB, so I would say in 1983 sounds about right and Sonny and Gina had an on and off relationship for 6-12 months tops.

15 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

I don't think Sonny and Gina knew each other for years based on the fact that Gina first ever assignment was in 1984.

Both her and Trudy worked their way up from Metro Dade to OCB, so I would say in 1983 sounds about right and Sonny and Gina had an on and off relationship for 6-12 months tops.

Their first assignment that we as viewers got to see was in 1984…but, pretending MV-world was real, Gina & Trudy could have had other Vice cases they helped work before that. And Crockett himself had worked other divisions & had come up in the department over the years…so, more than likely he & Gina knew each other well before they both were part of OCB. 

Edited by ViceFanMan

8 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Their first assignment that we as viewers got to see was in 1984…but, pretending MV-world was real, Gina & Trudy could have had other Vice cases they helped work before that. And Crockett himself had worked other divisions & had come up in the department over the years…so, more than likely he & Gina knew each other well before they both were part of OCB. 

I am not sure they would have known each other personally before joining as a team.

2 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

The idea was "four or five years into the future", not the past.  (Gina would have only been 18 about 5 years into the past...!  Not to mention Sonny's marriage to Caroline hadn't imploded at some point, and for all his flaws, the show is completely silent about if he ever ran around on her -- and kind of implies he didn't.  If Gina says she didn't want to get involved with a man on the rebound, why would she get involved with one who was even less-separated?)

Also, the show is crystal-clear Sonny and Gina's (major) relationship only started in the pilot; that's when they sleep together and he mentions he's been asking her out and she keeps turning him down, so they've never even been on a date.  We don't know what made him start pursuing her or when the "I like you, I like you a lot; I like you, too" feelings started, but that's not a relationship.

Edited by NeonHumidity

2 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

I am not sure they would have known each other personally before joining as a team.

We were given the definite impression that they had known each other before…maybe a couple or few years, but they knew each other before the Pilot. Each of the cast (with the exception of Castillo, who comes in new) supposedly knew each other before the Pilot…the Pilot is just when we as viewers start with their lives/jobs.

Edited by ViceFanMan

9 hours ago, NeonHumidity said:

The idea was "four or five years into the future", not the past.  (Gina would have only been 18 about 5 years into the past...!  Not to mention Sonny's marriage to Caroline hadn't imploded at some point, and for all his flaws, the show is completely silent about if he ever ran around on her -- and kind of implies he didn't.  If Gina says she didn't want to get involved with a man on the rebound, why would she get involved with one who was even less-separated?)

Also, the show is crystal-clear Sonny and Gina's (major) relationship only started in the pilot; that's when they sleep together and he mentions he's been asking her out and she keeps turning him down, so they've never even been on a date.  We don't know what made him start pursuing her or when the "I like you, I like you a lot; I like you, too" feelings started, but that's not a relationship.

Oh sorry, I misread you. 

2 hours ago, Tom said:

One eyed Jack

9e9c385a-3af8-40b3-a7f0-40823eb98b17.jpeg

Saundra’s shoes!! …Are worthy of getting into trouble with the cops for. :clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tom said:

DJ and stunt double Bobby Foxworth during the filming of the pilot

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-12 um 23.57.31.png

Should have gotten a credit for "Nobody Lives Forever". :rauchen:

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 8:28 AM, Tom said:

One way ticket, with Jan Hammer

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-18 um 10.09.46.png

I look at that beautiful blazer Jan is wearing and I say, "I want it"!  Plus that tie Tubbs is sporting needs to my added to my collection. 

• Like 3

Am 12.2.2024 um 10:02 schrieb Tom:

unseen angle from Hit list

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-09 um 21.46.57.png

That's the scene where Crockett threatens to wrap the lawyer around his endangered species leather case, isn't it?

1 minute ago, Christine said:

That's the scene where Crockett threatens to wrap the lawyer around his endangered species leather case, isn't it?

Yup! And then she & Crockett walk away together, and they pass by a cop on a horse. Caroline reaches out and playfully smacks/spanks the horse’s butt. It’s done very quickly, and you hardly notice it…but, I’ve always thought this odd. ?( Why would she do that…I’d be afraid it’d spook or upset the horse & it’d throw/buck the cop off, lol! :p

• Like 1