BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

On 2/13/2024 at 11:57 AM, ViceFanMan said:

Yup! And then she & Crockett walk away together, and they pass by a cop on a horse. Caroline reaches out and playfully smacks/spanks the horse’s butt. It’s done very quickly, and you hardly notice it…but, I’ve always thought this odd. ?( Why would she do that…I’d be afraid it’d spook or upset the horse & it’d throw/buck the cop off, lol! :p

I always thought she was just being friendly, it was just a gentle tap.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

I always thought she was just being friendly, it was just a gentle tap.

Even a gentle bop on the butt may not be taken too friendly by “Mr. Ed”. :p I’d actually only noticed she did that a few years ago….even though I’ve seen that episode hundreds of times before, lol! But, now that I know it’s there, I always look/wait for it. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom said:

a wrong cop ordered as present for DJs birthday on set (season 1)

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-12 um 17.02.57.png

“Kinky.” :) 

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

“Kinky.” :) 

Kinky is the version where the cop is naked. I have that picture too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/13/2024 at 2:57 PM, ViceFanMan said:

Yup! And then she & Crockett walk away together, and they pass by a cop on a horse. Caroline reaches out and playfully smacks/spanks the horse’s butt. It’s done very quickly, and you hardly notice it…but, I’ve always thought this odd. ?( Why would she do that…I’d be afraid it’d spook or upset the horse & it’d throw/buck the cop off, lol! :p

In lieu of spanking Sonny. :clap:

And I imagine police horses and mounted cops have to be well-trained enough to not respond to things like that/control their mounts, or there's no point in having cops on horses.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Kinky is the version where the cop is naked. I have that picture too.

Easy now! I was just quoting Tubbs from the “One-Eyed Jack” teaser. :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom said:

a wrong cop ordered as present for DJs birthday on set (season 1)

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-12 um 17.02.57.png

So is the actual term "stripper"...?  

Since you can't order real cops and the crowd is all grinning and men, I just wanted to double-check.

17 minutes ago, NeonHumidity said:

In lieu of spanking Sonny. :clap:

And I imagine police horses and mounted cops have to be well-trained enough to not respond to things like that/control their mounts, or there's no point in having cops on horses.

Despite his undercover persona, I’m thinking the Crocketts were more your traditional role-in-the-hay types. No “spanking”. ;)

As for the horse (of course…unless it’s Mr. Ed :p) perhaps…but most people know not to go around smacking horses on the butt—unless you’re wanting them to buck, kick, or take off. :eek:

It’s just an odd action, that I’m not sure was originally scripted. It almost seems like Belinda/Caroline just suddenly did it on a whim and/or in the moment. Nothing major, nor does it hurt or hamper the plot/episode, by any means. But, it’s just…odd. ?(

1 hour ago, ViceFanMan said:

Despite his undercover persona, I’m thinking the Crocketts were more your traditional role-in-the-hay types. No “spanking”. ;)

As for the horse (of course…unless it’s Mr. Ed :p) perhaps…but most people know not to go around smacking horses on the butt—unless you’re wanting them to buck, kick, or take off. :eek:

It’s just an odd action, that I’m not sure was originally scripted. It almost seems like Belinda/Caroline just suddenly did it on a whim and/or in the moment. Nothing major, nor does it hurt or hamper the plot/episode, by any means. But, it’s just…odd. ?(

You don't have to be into kink to smack your partner on the bum.  Given they were going off with Sonny's hand on her hip, I imagine Caroline probably would have smacked him playfully, but that was probably too hot for television.  So the horse got it instead, to make her intentions clear.

That's my interpretation to make it less odd.  If you want to continue to wonder about it, that's all I can say.

20 minutes ago, NeonHumidity said:

You don't have to be into kink to smack your partner on the bum.  Given they were going off with Sonny's hand on her hip, I imagine Caroline probably would have smacked him playfully, but that was probably too hot for television.  So the horse got it instead, to make her intentions clear.

That's my interpretation to make it less odd.  If you want to continue to wonder about it, that's all I can say.

Well, regardless if Sonny & Caroline were into spanking or not (pretending MV world was real), I don’t think her bopping the horse on the butt while walking by was supposed to be a sexual move or innuendo. :p I think it was just a quick, silly/goofy move on impulse as she was happy & in a good mood…at that moment. 

• Like 1

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

Easy now! I was just quoting Tubbs from the “One-Eyed Jack” teaser. :) 

I know Americans get easily nervous about nudity :)

• Haha 1

A still shot on the set of "Buddies", where we can see the upper end of the studio set wall, which is not visible on TV of course.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-23 um 20.08.58.png

• Like 5

The Fix, a crew member next to guest star Bill Russell on the studio set built for the court room

Bildschirmfoto 2023-12-16 um 20.59.22.png

• Like 4

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Tom:

Whatever works

Bildschirmfoto 2023-09-20 um 09.49.35.png

I always find it exciting to see in these photos how many people, cables and other stuff there are where you only see the actors in a scene. 

• Like 4

Am 16.2.2024 um 01:58 schrieb NeonHumidity:

So is the actual term "stripper"...?  

Since you can't order real cops and the crowd is all grinning and men, I just wanted to double-check.

Yes there are lots of later stage (full nudity) pics as well. 

21 hours ago, Christine said:

I always find it exciting to see in these photos how many people, cables and other stuff there are where you only see the actors in a scene. 

…and that’s only a fraction of them!  You’re seeing mostly the camera crew here.  There are probably another 50 people around, being quiet for the shot, who got everything ready for that moment.  That’s production, scramble to set up and break down each shot, and stand silently while the shot is actually filmed.  The saying is “hurry up and wait”. 

I can also see the craft service cart in the back right.

• Like 2

vor einer Stunde schrieb pahonu:

…and that’s only a fraction of them!  You’re seeing mostly the camera crew here.  There are probably another 50 people around, being quiet for the shot, who got everything ready for that moment.  That’s production, scramble to set up and break down each shot, and stand silently while the shot is actually filmed.  The saying is “hurry up and wait”. 

I can also see the craft service cart in the back right.

My daughter is actress and has done quite some filming work already. Even in shootings for 30 second commercials there are as many crew members as for TV series involved, I am always amazed when I am watching on set that 50-100 people are working on set, let alone casting agents and others that are not on site.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Tom said:

My daughter is actress and has done quite some filming work already. Even in shootings for 30 second commercials there are as many crew members as for TV series involved, I am always amazed when I am watching on set that 50-100 people are working on set, let alone casting agents and others that are not on site.

Exactly!  I was only referring to production, that I was involved with.  Pre and post production involve so many more.  Our regular crew was between 50 and 70.  Days filmed on the water were cut to the smaller “skeleton crew” aboard several boats.  On any given day, with guest actors, stuntmen, and extras, the total might exceed 100.

• Like 4