BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

It was a lot of fun!  I haven’t built anything since my kids were small maybe 12-15 years ago.  The sets are far more complex now!  It took me quite a while to complete. :eek:  There are lots of bricks now that interlock in different ways than just on top of one another.

I also learned that you can order bricks online to make models of your own.  That’s new to me!  So… I found pictures of a white Testarossa model made that way, and now I’m intrigued!  :thumbsup:  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, pahonu said:

So… I found pictures of a white Testarossa model made that way, and now I’m intrigued!  :thumbsup:  

Yes!! I love it! You could start a whole new thread here for Legos! :D

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Yes!! I love it! You could start a whole new thread here for Legos! :D

I’m sure there’s probably someone out there that’s also made a black Daytona Spyder. :thumbsup:  I’ll poke around online when I get a chance.

• Like 2

On 3/4/2024 at 7:29 AM, Tom said:

Dutch Oven

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-13 um 00.03.03.png

I love this nice natured scene.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 2

On 3/3/2024 at 4:47 PM, pahonu said:

I finally made the Lego model of this.  I even pulled out my kids old bricks and made a couple of modifications.  It’s a pretty good likeness.  

IMG_5434.jpeg

IMG_5435.jpeg

IMG_5436.jpeg

Hey I was looking at my car and inadvertently made an observation. 

Maybe it was on purpose, but it looks like your rear wing (spoiler?) is upside down. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Hey I was looking at my car and inadvertently made an observation. 

Maybe it was on purpose, but it looks like your rear wing (spoiler?) is upside down. 

That’s the only way it attaches to the trunk.  The original model had a piece on top of the wing that was smooth, but it made the wing really thick so I removed it.  I made a few other modifications from the kit including the mirrors and the location and size of the NACA duct on the sides.

• Like 1

still from the set of Prodigal son. One can see the marks -later unseen on TV as they used a closed up only - on the ground where they are supposed to stand

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-27 um 12.35.34.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Tom said:

Paul Michael Glaser and DJ during filming Smuggler´s blues

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-27 um 12.31.04.png

I just saw Paul Michael Glaser in a small role in the 1972 film Butterflies are Free with Goldie Hawn.  It was based on the play of the same name and pretty good, as was he.

• Like 2

Director Rob Cohen with Michael Talbott and John Diehl, working on Made for each other

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.36.00.png

• Like 5

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Tom:

season 1

rico & gina.jpeg

It seems as if they are having a lot of fun.

• Like 4

Behind the scenes of "The Prodigal Son." PMT and first assistent director Marty Eli Schwartz on the left. Crew members occasionally made a brief appearance on the show. 

s-l960(1).webp.9278dfb9975650fc9f090abe751ccd9f.webp

• Like 7

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Paul Veres:

Nice spot.

Jose Marti Park in Downtown. This shot was taken when they filmed the scene where Mary´s body is found under the bridge next to the park..

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Paul Veres said:

Nice spot.

Indeed! 2016:

• Like 2

It's difficult to tell if DJ has a cigarette there or if his hands are so used to the position, but there is something in the spot that looks like smoke/ash.