"Fruit Of The Poison Tree" Question

mvnyc

Here I have uploaded the NBC "Next On" promo for "Fruit Of The Poison Tree." Can somebody tell me WHERE in the episode (timecode) is the scene where Crockett runs the Testarossa into the building??? I'm thinking it was never used in the episode... http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v634/ky658/?action=view&current=NBCMV099.flv

Guest The Talk

There is no scene where Crockett ran the Testarossa into a building. This just looks like because of the way the scenes were cutted and set together for the promo film.photobucket film sec. 08 and 06 is from the meeting in the parking garage sec 04 the explosion arises from the bomb in front of Gina's apartment.sec 02 arrival of the Ferrari: when Sonny noticed that the meeting in the parking garage was a trap they rushed to Gina's apartment to warn/save her.

Fruit of the Poision TreeYou must be thinking of the episode "Florence, Italy" when the murderer of the young prostitutes is being chased in his white Lamborgini (?) and when he finally get's cornered, he slams it and himself into a building.

Yeah...You're just seeing two different seens that blend in with each other. The first is C&T driving through a parking ramp, and the other is when the package meant for Gina blows up in the neighbor boy's hands.