Shill

Don't know if this has been covered but has anyone got any ideas on which handful of episodes would be best for a newbie (ie. new to vice and unconverted:D) and if she's a girl?

• Administrators

Good choices, start right from the beginning with the pilot. Show her how it all began. "Milk Run" is also a great ep! As for the "if she's a girl" part, well, Don Johnson should solve that problem!

It's difficult, but here's my very personal list of eps that IMO combine a strong storyline with a drop-dead gorgeous Crockett. Season 1: I agree with the eps mentioned and I add "Smuggler's Blues".Season 2 "Payback" Crockett is in a dramatic situation with his real name being used.Season 3 "Shadow in the Dark" with Crockett's breakdown.Season 4&5 the Burnett trilogy which I personally love but I don't think a newbie would fully appreciate them.

She's more of a 'Rico' girl than a 'Sonny' one though

If Rico's a big draw, than maybe "Sons and Lovers" or "Red Tape". Maybe even "Rites of Passage". Not sure how great they'd be as introductory episodes, though. The pilot may be your best bet.Of course, you could do "Too Much, Too Late", but that may be overdoing it! ;););)