Australia Day

Paul

To all my fellow Aussie Vicers out there Happy Australia Day.Were having a traditional brunch of baked beans , rissoles , fried eggs, bacon, damper(a sort of home made bread), sausages & pavalova for dessert.This will all be washed down with many long necks.Generally after all the eating there will we a bit of swimming in the afternoon and them at about 3.00pm on goes the TV to watch Australia play South Africa in the cricket.By then I should be very tired & emotional LOLCheers:D:D

Guest The Talk

Just googled what "pavalova" is. Looks delicious. :glossy:Reading the long "menue/order of courses" I believe that you will need many long necks. What kind of are they?Have a great and emotional ;) day! :cheers:

Just googled what "pavalova" is. Looks delicious. :glossy:Reading the long "menue/order of courses" I believe that you will need many long necks. What kind of are they?Have a great and emotional ;) day! :cheers:

Re the long necks hmm could be a some of the Mexican variety or some of the local brew "James Boag".As long as it's cold I'm sure it will all taste good..!:dance2::dance2: