Bringing Back The "A-Team"

sredd

With the revival of so many older shows as movies, I'm surprised this has taken as long as it has. The A-Team is perfect movie material: Lots of 'splosions, lots of action. It's hard for me to imagine but George Peppard as Hannibal. In all honestly, Hannibal was always my favorite (yes, I liked him more than B.A.).

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard for me to imagine but George Peppard as Hannibal. In all honestly, Hannibal was always my favorite (yes, I liked him more than B.A.).

Ditto. Too bad they couldn't have done this sooner.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes SHill, you are correct! Amy Allen was in Seasons 1+2, but halfway S2, they kicked here out and was replaced with Tawnia Baker.

I always thought Amy (Melinda Culea) was VERY hot... but I think everyone was more into Tawnia (Marla Heasley).As for the movie, i've always liked this cast...Mel Gibson as HannibalJohn Stamos as FacemanJim Carrey as MurdockIce Cube as B.A.I could also see possibly Tommy Lee Jones as Hannibal, and/or Brad Pitt as Faceman.