Hello!

Gabras.

Hello all vicers!I'm from Lithuania, a quite small country in eastern Europe. Probably, as I had seen in several years, the most of foreigners don't know where it is. So first, let's post a picture :) :Eingefügtes BildNow, a little bit about me and MV. So, I'm 17 years old. I'm still studying at high school. I live in the capital of my country - Vilnius. Few years ago I finished cello and piano classes in music school. But now I'm playing guitar. Two years ago I started studies at art school. Now I'm specifically interested in painting and architecture. I like basketball, football (for Americans - soccer), volleyball and other sports. Well, it's something about me...First time, when I saw Miami Vice, was about 5 years ago. At that time, for me, it was just an old show, which was showed at late evening. But one time, I really don't know why, MV was started to show in the daytime. So, one day I turned on TV and saw Miami Vice. One episode was enough for me to see, that MV is just wonderful :) . After that I started to search for everything about MV: pictures, video clips, songs etc. Of course I started watching all episodes on TV regularly too. So, trough those years, I saw almost all episodes (there are some episodes from S4 and S5 left), and other info about MV. And as most of you, I can say - MV is perfect show throughout everything - from plot to clothes and to filming locations.In Lithuania me and some other fans of MV hosted a Lithuanian forum of Miami Vice. After a while, I created a little site. But after few months we had to close it - there was precious few people, who were interested, and it was just us - the creators of site. So, there was no point to pay for hosting. I don't want to say, that there are no fans of MV in my country, maybe just in that time no one had found us, or maybe not all had chance to find us..So, I'm glad that I founded this wonderful place of MV fans from all world. I believe that I'll have a chance to discuss and have some great and useful time here :) .P.S. Sorry, my english isn't very good, but I believe, that I'll can to discuss with you all clearly and of course - improve my english knowledge...

Hello and Welcome!Sooner or later, you will notice, that Miami Vice-fans are really amazing people!I feel privileged to be one of us. I'm sure, that you will have a really good time and great conversations in here!Enjoy :)

Your english is excellent. Actually quite better than IZZY MORENO maing!We are getting quite a few people from all over the world on this site lately.The reason MIAMI VICE still has appeal to even those who were too young to have seen the show originally is that there never had, or has ever been anything like MIAMI VICE on TV.Unlike most shows in that time period, MIAMI VICE still does not look dated. Everything was the latest, greatest, and most up to date and modern. For some reason, it just looks like it was filmed yesterday.We believe we are the best, most informed, and friendliest MIAMI VICE site there is currently in the world.You can download incredibly accurare JAN HAMMER music covers, ask questions about the show you don't know the answer to, see photos that are extremely rare like behind the scenes photos, and even check out the COOPER&BURNETT scrapbook section where you will have a playground full of photos of CAST AND CREW ITEMS, Crockett's blazers and other MIAMI VICE clothes from my personal collection and much much more on this site. I just have to know, how did you find this website?

Thanks, I'm sure that I'll enjoy being here. And I really agree - MV has no period or borders - a lot of different age people from all world's corners are here for one reason - this outstanding 80's show.COOPER&BURNETT -> Well, before two months I found a link (I really don't remember in what site, maybe I just typed a search in google) to miami-vice.org. Then I read some topics, but perhaps I hadn't enough entusiasm and time then to register there and begin posting... But, yesterday I came there again. I searched a little bit in forum and found a wierd thing - that there's two vicers sites (ws and org, as I thought then). Well it was some kind of sad thing for me, I thought that there are two MV fans sites - competitioners... But after a short time I saw (as I understand now too) that ws is just new, fresher site, org's successor not only with forum. And as I said, I'm really glad to finally be here.

Ciao Gabras and welcome!It's interesting to know how you became a vicer and it's good to see you're now on the right side of the MV universe. Don't worry about your English, nobody will criticise you, just relax, enjoy our company and in a second you'll be totally involved in this parallel world that, after all these years, still means so much to us.Welcome again!I forgot: I perfectly know where Lithuania is... maybe because I live not too far away?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Im Miami Cop 123 and I am also new to the forum. I was invited from a member of Miami Vice Forum (miami-vice.org) and its been good here so far. The reason I like Miami Vice is because it's classy, entertaining and suspensful. So I hope to have a good time here. Just one question though: How do you get a picture uploaded on to your account?)

• Administrators

Hi there and welcome! If your looking for some help on uploading pics you can check out our "how to" section here. ---> Click hereFor uploading a pic to your avatar:1. Click on the "user cp" in the pink navigation bar at the top left.2. Scroll down to the "Settings & Options" on the left hand side. Under that it says "Edit Avatar". Click on this.3. From here you can pick out one from the list provided or you can click on "Use Custom Avatar" and enter in your own from a web site or your computer.Hope that helps. If not PM one of the "Team Members" (---> Click here) and we can assist you further....and welcome aboard! Enjoy the site.

Guest The Talk

Hello MiamiCop123 and welcome on board! :cheers:

Yes that did help. Thanks very much (but could someone help me get a signature? I kinda want one)...Thx again

It's almost the same as before:1. Click on the "user cp" in the pink navigation bar at the top left.2. Scroll down to the "Settings & Options" on the left hand side. Under that it says "Edit signature". Click on this. (Thanks timm525' date=' I just quotet yours)[/size']Here you can type in a signature and/or upload a pic as signature.If you need help feel free to ask.Have fun!

Eingefügtes BildNow, a little bit about me and MV. So, I'm 17 years old. I'm still studying at high school. I live in the capital of my country - Vilnius. Few years ago I finished cello and piano classes in music school. But now I'm playing guitar. Two years ago I started studies at art school. Now I'm specifically interested in painting and architecture. I like basketball, football (for Americans - soccer), volleyball and other sports. Well, it's something about me...First time, when I saw Miami Vice, was about 5 years ago. At that time, for me, it was just an old show, which was showed at late evening. But one time, I really don't know why, MV was started to show in the daytime. So, one day I turned on TV and saw Miami Vice. One episode was enough for me to see, that MV is just wonderful :) . After that I started to search for everything about MV: pictures, video clips, songs etc. Of course I started watching all episodes on TV regularly too. So, trough those years, I saw almost all episodes (there are some episodes from S4 and S5 left), and other info about MV. And as most of you, I can say - MV is perfect show throughout everything - from plot to clothes and to filming locations.In Lithuania me and some other fans of MV hosted a Lithuanian forum of Miami Vice. After a while, I created a little site. But after few months we had to close it - there was precious few people, who were interested, and it was just us - the creators of site. So, there was no point to pay for hosting. I don't want to say, that there are no fans of MV in my country, maybe just in that time no one had found us, or maybe not all had chance to find us..So, I'm glad that I founded this wonderful place of MV fans from all world. I believe that I'll have a chance to discuss and have some great and useful time here :) .P.S. Sorry, my english isn't very good, but I believe, that I'll can to discuss with you all clearly and of course - improve my english knowledge...

Well, I know it's a little late but I say welcome to the forum! Contact me anytime if you need help!