Prodigal Son location question

coolrunninman

Anyone know where the warehouse explosion was? I lived in Manhattan last summer and was always curious. I have never seen anyone find it.

Anyone know where the warehouse explosion was? I lived in Manhattan last summer and was always curious. I have never seen anyone find it.

Have you been to C Glide's site here?    http://www.miamivicelocations2.org/page6.html

Just scroll down the page for info and commentary that is very interesting.

I've seen that site before but there is no mention of the warehouse scene unless I'm missing something. I've looked through all 4 pages of prodigal son

I've seen that site before but there is no mention of the warehouse scene unless I'm missing something. I've looked through all 4 pages of prodigal son

The exploding warehouse I assume? It's on the page I sent you.

Yes its on their - I went to that side in Brooklyn ,Brooklyn Bridge a few years ago - if you have any questions  :D  :fireworks:  :thumbsup:  :radio: 

I see it now! Brooklyn yeah. fascinating. all gone now. unbelievable. that one has always bugged me. that website is great by the way. thanks all