Happy Birthday cageyJG

Victor

Happy Birthday to my good friend cageyJG!I wish you a happy and great birthday party pal! :cake:  :cheers: P.S. I hope you like the present  :gift:

Edited by Victor

• Administrators

Happy Birthday buddy! Maria and I both want to wish you all the best! If you're ever in Jersey again give me a shout and lunch is on me!

Take care!

Free food?!  I'm so there!

Hey everybody, thanks for all the well-wishes out there.

I'm happy to see A LOT of construction going on the forum, practically non-stop.

Yesterday: o.k., first I took the day off, and geeked out all day in my Steven Seagal attire + "RUN D.M.C. pants," as they'd say on Eastbound and Down.   Then I drove up to the countryside and there was a little place shown on t.v. for lunch, the lady there has been baking biscuits there at 4 A.M. for 50 years.  So I had a few of those then went out hiking with the dog.

Fast-forward to dinner, I lopped off the top of a pineapple with a butcher knife, "Hii-yah!"  Then used the Profreshionals Pineapple Slicer/Corer on that bad boy, but I broke it on its first use.  But I did scoop out the guts about halfway down and filled the rest up with Malibu rum and some pina colada mix that was about a year past its freshness date.  Then I popped in Evan and that was about it!  The remote was lost months ago in the couch so I have to stop, drop, and roll if I need to switch out DVDs.  Nahhhhhh, wasn't happening.

I also got a very nice gift from one of our far-off OCBs, which included a personalized Vice i.d. which promptly went in my wallet, and some other very cool things.

It's really nice to hear from you and I'm always so glad to be among this great group of people we have.

• Like 1