Favourite teaser

Shill

Favourite episode teaser? (intro before credits)Evan for me. Great Peter Gabriel track, the enigmatic Guzman and charismatic Evan Freed all introduced in a five minute intro.

I liked the one for the Fix(season two),fast paced and shot in a beatiful locale,with a great music piece playing.To me,a scene like that is what Miami Vice is to me,great music,quickening pace and lots of action all set in beatiful locales.

Guest neworder

Killshot is certanly high on my list, despite the rest of the episode being pretty poorBadge of Dishonor, love the underworld track at the start of thatPayback - obviously awesomeOne eyed jack - fantastic intro, great 'freeze miami vice' and then subsequent fightJust a few of my faves there!SJB

My three favs (no particular order) would be:SONS AND LOVERS ("What Laser? We didn't even get a shot off")FRENCH TWIST (I've got the proof...)YANKEE DOLLAR (Crockett's friend dying on hospital bed where moments before, she was fine.)

• 4 weeks later...

A Bullet For Crockett.I can't get past the song "In the Air Tonight" - so Miami Vice. And a meet gone wrong, shoot out, car chase (Ferrari and Porsche!!!) and then Crockett getting shot - I know it was predictable that Crockett would get shot, but still, it was good - I kept watching it over and over again. Especially when the baddie says, "Colombia 6, Miami 2". And then Crockett replies, "I put 100k on Miami!"Oh, and this Teaser was extra long!!!

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Evan's teaser was excellent, as was Payback's. But I'd still go for Bullet for Crockett. Again, I think it has everything! But the title of the episode gives the outcome of the episode away, which is the downside.The teasers for Evan and Payback want you to want to see what happens next. They make you want more.

Guest myonlyvice

I've always liked the teasers of Yankee Dollar, Baseballs of Death, and Mirror Image. It's hard to narrow it down, though. I could easily list a dozen others.

A Bullet For Crockett.I can't get past the song "In the Air Tonight" - so Miami Vice. And a meet gone wrong' date=' shoot out, car chase (Ferrari and Porsche!!!) and then Crockett getting shot - I know it was predictable that Crockett would get shot, but still, it was good - I kept watching it over and over again. Especially when the baddie says, "Colombia 6, Miami 2". And then Crockett replies, "I put 100k on Miami!"Oh, and this Teaser was extra long!!![/quote']It's my favourite to!!The music, the way the scenes are played out!:clap: