What aspects Of Crockett and Tubbs life..

Sonny_Crockett

What aspects Of Crockett and Tubbs life.. would you wish you had lived/had/have in your life?I would personally say..being their age in the 80's era,The clothes (both C+T's)...Crocketts Testarossa ..Living in Miami...The Scarab (dunno about the St Vitus lol) ..Croketts no bull**** attitude (at times)..Tubbs coolness..in the sense ..he was cool to the point that nothing really fazed him lol..thats all I can think of at the moment...What about you guys?In a general sense..or even in depth?

The clothes, a cool Italian convertible, a modern home on the water ......oh, wait, I already have these. ....Neeeeever miiiind.

I would like Tubbs dark purple suit with pink tie,a ferrari(corvette with a ferrari mold),Crocketts season two hair,and an alligator.(mom won't let me have one because it would scare the dog!)

The clothes' date=' a cool Italian convertible, a modern home on the water ......oh, wait, I already have these. ....Neeeeever miiiind.[/quote']Fine, rub it in.

Guest neworder

Living in Miami for def, Having the Scarab a def, having the testarossa...maybe a F430 in today's world would be better. Im not sure, even tho i love the 80's, im not sure if id want to live in the period, id miss the better technology we have today and easier ways to travel nowadays, both of these factors started in the 80's but yea too primitive back then, air travel wasn't open to the masses until the mid 80's and computers stuggled to run calculators...Wouldn't want to be Tubbs with the Caddy...Of course id like all the clothes that Crockett wears (apart from the wifebeaters) and all of Tubbs' stuff from seasons 1-4, stay away from Tubbs season 5 those can get burnt.SJB

• Administrators
What aspects Of Crockett and Tubbs life.. would you wish you had lived/had/have in your life?I would personally say..being their age in the 80's era' date='The clothes (both C+T's)...Crocketts Testarossa ..Living in Miami...The Scarab (dunno about the St Vitus lol) ..Croketts no bull**** attitude (at times)..Tubbs coolness..in the sense ..he was cool to the point that nothing really fazed him lol..thats all I can think of at the moment...[/quote']Unfortunately all I've got is the attitude.